Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 2:58 PM

Honestly we have not really commented on this thread because it is a bit hard to tease out the feature requests.  I am sorry if you feel we are not responsive, but for each product suggestion we need to scope , assess feasibility and ultimately engineer and develop.  We just updated the thread on what is coming up next.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/5038.aspx

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 3:08 PM

(withdrawn)

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 9:43 AM

WGTadmin2:
    Honestly we have not really commented on this thread because it is a bit hard to tease out the feature requests.

Your defense of "not really commented" by linking it to "because it is...hard to tease out...feature requests" is a cop-out.  One has nothing to do with the other. A analogy would be Car and Driver saying, "We're not going to comment on any 2015 Chevrolet models until all safety issues are resolved."  Would it really be too difficult to have occasionally said "Maybe possible", "Being looked at", "We're considering", etc.?

WGTadmin2:
    I am sorry if you feel we are not responsive, but for each product suggestion we need to scope , assess feasibility and ultimately engineer and develop.  We just updated the thread on what is coming up next.

"..we are unresponsive" because "we need to scope..."

Same cop-out answer.

Being "sorry" helps but is of little consolation at this point.  Thank you for the link.  The info is better late then never but the "code of silence" used until it was put together was/is a major part of the problem.

• scottadam7
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 12:06 PM

Excellent one mate. Would like to add couple of mine

1) More pin positions for a hole

2) Putter and Shot pal to only be available till LVL 30

3) Have few 4 round tournaments as part of WGT weekly tournaments

4)Ability to save rounds

5) Better tournament purse especially monthly events

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 9:58 AM