Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • spy88
    205 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 9:50 AM

pdb1:
    If a suggestion does not help to increase income it will not even get looked at .

I appreciate your post but must disagree.  Money is not their one and only objective.  It may be primary but customer satisfaction is another.  That's why they asked for and got 50 pages of suggestions.

pbd1:
    I think you are in the minority of players bothered...

This may be true but doesn't negate a reason to change it.

pbd1:
    Just don't drop it down when you shoot.

Not dropping it down causes it to light up when a chat is posted.  If it is dropped, I can still see the posted chat appear in my peripheral vision.  Both are a nuisance and easily fixed.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 10:23 AM

spy88:
    Money is not their one and only objective.  It may be primary but customer satisfaction is another.  That's why they asked for and got 50 pages of suggestions.

So, you think we are satisfied from making a ton of proposals? Not me, certainly!

Some reaction beyond "we take it on our list" might lead to satisfaction, not ignorance.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 1:42 AM

June 18

WGTadmin2:
    We will pull the list and answer to the best of our ability - thanks

How did you get on?  Any better than with all the threads WGT started at this time asking for player's time to list thought's ??

No offense to you personally, but zero anything back is at least the height of bad manners WGT.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 2:28 AM

Jimbog1964:

How did you get on?  Any better than with all the threads WGT started at this time asking for player's time to list thought's ??

No offense to you personally, but zero anything back is at least the height of bad manners WGT.

By memory Jim, along with only a few others, including myself, some players were sceptical on the new mods bursting onto the scene seeming caring about our needs and wants.

Well they outright lied, were foolhardy or they had not yet signed the code of slience that all WGT employees sign.

Bad manners is not what I would call it.................but I am not in the mood for a ban lol

We said time will tell, well guess what WGT - it has.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 7:07 AM

Add me Alan!

alanti:
    Bad manners is not what I would call it.................but I am not in the mood for a ban lol

I see no reason to get personal, since I give all of them credit to be good workers for their company.

It's the company's decision to which subject they dedicate their labour, and this "caring" activity has shown that C.S. in the forum has had only a wee outburst of priority. In the first week from June 14th there were more official posts than in the combined six weeks since then. 'nuff said!

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 11:05 AM

alosso:
    So, you think we are satisfied from making a ton of proposals?

No, I don't, and insinuating I do is putting words in my mouth.  Jumping on my post because you're dissatisfied (as are we all!) with the lack of mod posts doesn't help matters.  But I understand your frustration...we all have it.

alosso:
    Some reaction beyond "we take it on our list" might lead to satisfaction, not ignorance.

"Ignorance" and "ignoring" aren't the same thing.  WGT was/is/and will continue "ignoring" our proposals as long as they aren't relative to making money, in the best interests of same, or fixing a major problem with game play that affects all players.  Many member proposals are so person-specific, they aren't worth entertaining, let alone posting a thought on.  Mine is probably in this vein also.  Does it mean they should respond to each and every post?  No.  When a member posts a proposal that's idiotic, impossible, unimportant to the game and/or majority of players, etc., is that what they're going to say?  Of course not.  Does it mean they should ignore each and every post?  No, but this is the alternative for them.

jmootm   

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 11:30 AM

pdb1:
    It has been explained to me and many others  that customer satisfaction is not a concern .Sadly revenue and income is their only objective.

May I ask from whom at WGT did this "explanation" originate?  If from fellow member(s) they're "opinion" doesn't equate to truth.

spy88:
    Not dropping it down causes it to light up when a chat is posted

This is a direct response to your own suggestion and you answer with this???

pdb1:
    LOL come on man .There are potentially dozens of distractions at all times during game play . As far as I'm concerned , the flashing box and someone typing a message are the least of all in fact not at all distracting . I f you cant seem to play virtual golf with your OCD , then maybe you should stick with tetris .

I'm happy that you aren't distracted by the flashing chat box.  But I'm not you!  And the sentence I bolded shows me you jump from a "distraction" to a inability to play... really?  And I do enjoy Tetris.

pdb1:
    What part of your suggestion makes it an easy fix?

Please re-read my original post to refresh you're memory.

RSS