Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 4:19 PM

I  would like to know why every  time I start a tournament, my game is interfered with. The drives are fine but on the very fast greens, I find them to be slow at times. It seems that WGT doesn't wish me to win any credits or place any higher then 2115th and finish -2 on 18 holes. It's apparent to me that there are those that are not effected by your VEM as I am every time I come online. I don't know why I have been chosen such an honor to be harassed and frustrated with such inconsistance in golf. You claim this game to be the world's best Virtual golf game but in my reality, it is the worst.

My suggestion is take the VEM out of the VSM and put the system back to the way it was before this great VEM  was purchased. Novus sold you a pile of crap as far as I'm concerned. This is your BIGGEST trouble.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 4:28 PM

fancygirl4u:
    but on the very fast greens, I find them to be slow at times.

fancygirl4u:
    Novus sold you a pile of crap as far as I'm concerned.

Why not bandicam a few of these issues.  It is invariably the player when they have your stats, and you may find some advice helpful.

Classy picture BTW...Real quality time...

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 4:33 PM

Quality? Rather G.I.R.L.'s time!

Concerning putts staying short my recommendation is to putt a wee bit heftier.

(Though I must concede that vf green seem a bit slow recently)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 4:41 PM

fancygirl4u:
    This is your BIGGEST trouble.

No Pipey, biggest issue is you can't get your arms around your massive...uhh..topside...yeah...that's it!

Suggest you stick with punch shots...lol!

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 9:49 AM

VEM to be removed and program back to original responses. The VEM was the worst thought to ever put into this game. When you start altering people's play and causing them to loose balls that they just purchased from you, you have done the wrong thing and committed an illegal action. If you continue to do this , someone will bring action against you. I have found that wgt is reading my messages while I'm in a game and telling someone something. I have found that if it is about he problem with wgt, the screen goes blank and then a commercial and we comeback to an erased message board.

How long do we have to put up with this crap? Your game is a joke of errors and  at least for me it's a hit and hope situation. I can forget about Tournaments because  they never work right for me. WGT is apparently afraid I might win some credits. I did have one day of playing The Best of the Par 5 front 9 twice and both times finished at -6 with an Eagle each round. WGT knows that because I went right to this forum and thanked them for allowing me to play the game I know. I have been playing golf since i was 11 and learned for my Pro that you only get better with practice and playing every day. Soi did and I now carry a 4 hncp at my course. So don't tell me it's me or my computer or my Fios Internet connection that's causing my problems. It's you Novus 1000v VEM Virtual Ethernet Module that  you have programmed to alter the shots for your on personal gain. That my friend is ILLEGAL. So have a nice day while YOU can.

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 10:09 AM

fancygirl4u:

VEM to be removed and program back to original responses. The VEM was the worst thought to ever put into this game. When you start altering people's play and causing them to loose balls that they just purchased from you, you have done the wrong thing and committed an illegal action. If you continue to do this , someone will bring action against you. I have found that wgt is reading my messages while I'm in a game and telling someone something. I have found that if it is about he problem with wgt, the screen goes blank and then a commercial and we comeback to an erased message board.

How long do we have to put up with this crap? Your game is a joke of errors and  at least for me it's a hit and hope situation. I can forget about Tournaments because  they never work right for me. WGT is apparently afraid I might win some credits. I did have one day of playing The Best of the Par 5 front 9 twice and both times finished at -6 with an Eagle each round. WGT knows that because I went right to this forum and thanked them for allowing me to play the game I know. I have been playing golf since i was 11 and learned for my Pro that you only get better with practice and playing every day. Soi did and I now carry a 4 hncp at my course. So don't tell me it's me or my computer or my Fios Internet connection that's causing my problems. It's you Novus 1000v VEM Virtual Ethernet Module that  you have programmed to alter the shots for your on personal gain. That my friend is ILLEGAL. So have a nice day while YOU can.

Hey fancy, theres always one that complains and that one is you, the ads that come up as yu play the game are just new editons, nothing to do with VEM,your argument will fall on deaf ears so I suggest you just play the game like the rest of us and get down from your pulpit. Enjoy the game whle its still here because you are not in control of its destiny and can be terminated at anytime :). Thanks for listening 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 10:13 AM

Let's all just relax and have a drink...

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 10:18 AM

mkg335:

Let's all calm down and have a drink...

You always get 1 clown lol :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 10:41 AM

spenc0007:

You always get 1 clown lol :)

spenc, it's true...self included.