Help › Forums

Stopping excessive e-mails

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:33 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:41 AM

Please read the paragraph as a whole - your shortened quote misses a contradiction there.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:33 PM

WGTicon:

hi

you can stop receiving several emails by going to account --> contact info and unchecking boxes there,

-wgticon

I did that and didn't work. Emailed WGT and said they had unchecked everything and didn't work.. Sent some to the  spam folder and kept going to inbox... Got finally frustrated and gave WGT an unexistent email address, and no more emails. After all, who needs to be reminded of every tournament, replay, and all the crap that WGT continuosly sends. I would agree with a few, but even for telling you you won 0,01 credits you got an email...I had enough!!!

Alosso, you better read the title of this thread...key word= excessive....don't make the mistake.

• jeffmatulich
    482 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 6:55 PM

SOYEL1:
    Got finally frustrated and gave WGT an unexistent email address, and no more emails.

Brilliant!!!

Gonna do this right now.  THANK YOU!!!

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:23 PM

jeffmatulich:

SOYEL1:
    Got finally frustrated and gave WGT an unexistent email address, and no more emails.

Brilliant!!!

Gonna do this right now.  THANK YOU!!!

+1 :-)

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:33 PM

SOYEL1:
    Alosso, you better read the title of this thread...key word= excessive....don't make the mistake.
    I did, and I'd like to receive what has been named excessive because of a hope to then receive the coveted necessary mails which are missing. Don't forget that Icon called these excessives "have to be sent". I don't receive these, along with mails about my CC's member affairs, since WGT betterworsened their emailing procedures in November.

And obviously they rather love to have an angry customer than to admit that something might be broken.

Customer care? not much, poor Icon as a one man show.

Escalated "Nation" customer service? I regard this a lie in the meantime!

• PAGES
RSS