Help › Forums

Stopping excessive e-mails

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:33 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • redbullboywonder
    13 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 5:30 AM
    How can you edit your settings to stop WGT e-mailing you everytime you do something like enter a tournament. My inbox is filling up with these, and I want to keep these messages internal to the game.
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 11:06 AM

hi

you can stop receiving several emails by going to account --> contact info and unchecking boxes there,

-wgticon

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 5:34 AM

WGTicon:

hi

you can stop receiving several emails by going to account --> contact info and unchecking boxes there,

-wgticon

That doesn't work Icon... I have shut everything off, including the one to shut off mail through using the Bug Log options and I am still getting a ton of email.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:33 AM

...and it seems impossible to switch ON the mails for CC owners about their CC (entries, exits etc.)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:55 AM

The only way they address anything here is if they are losing a dollar. Other wise you can forget it, they will do absolutely nothing! 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 12:25 PM

Oldbayrunner:

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

That doesn't work Icon... I have shut everything off, including the one to shut off mail through using the Bug Log options and I am still getting a ton of email.

hi

some emails have to be sent, such as tourney entrees, rg entrees and winnings among other things.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 12:31 PM

WGTicon:
    some emails have to be sent, such as tourney entrees, rg entrees and winnings among other things.
    I don't get these (among others) - how can I activate them?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 5:37 PM

alosso:

WGTicon:
    I don't get these (among others) - how can I activate them?

click on 'account' tab and there should be a few checkbox in communication field. also make sure they are not going to spam:)

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 9:48 PM

Thank you - which of these checkboxes would work to switch on or off those tournament messages (and the CC owners' messages if applicable)?

OTOH, are you sure that we might be able to de-activate any of these necessary emails? This is what was asked for above and your answer implies that they are indispensable. *puzzled look*

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:24 AM

alosso:
    your answer implies that they are indispensable. *puzzled look*

Probably a legal requirement

• PAGES
RSS