CC Upgrades & Private Tournament Walkthrough

Mon, Aug 21 2017 3:01 PM (195 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 9:11 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:

Mdmedlin:

When will mobile players get to play in tourneys I see a button for cc tourneys but when I click on it it says no tourneys available is this only for the CCVCC events?

pdb1:

From what I understand . Most courses are available on mobile . All of the available courses can be played in most formats . 

The CLASHES  are not available yet . Unless you start on your PC and finish on your mobile . Ooops who said that . 

LMFAO...who said that lol

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2017 8:44 PM

When are country clubs going to get a way to set up interactive "LIVE" play club tournaments that have a credits purse? Playing alone in "so-called" tournaments in the  WGT tournament format, even "Ready Goes" have gotten very old and is more like "practicing" instead of competing. I mean, who plays in a golf tournament "alone"! Surely you have the knowhow to create a purse set-up similar to the tournament format where players can enter their credits and play in interactive "LIVE" play tournaments....then have the credits dispensed into the winners account. One way is to setup the "Club Bank" (that have been "coming soon" for 2 or 3 years now) for that purpose!

• VDeMartine
    68 Posts
    Wed, Apr 19 2017 7:00 AM

lexmarkz33:

When are country clubs going to get a way to set up interactive "LIVE" play club tournaments that have a credits purse? Playing alone in "so-called" tournaments in the  WGT tournament format, even "Ready Goes" have gotten very old and is more like "practicing" instead of competing. I mean, who plays in a golf tournament "alone"! Surely you have the knowhow to create a purse set-up similar to the tournament format where players can enter their credits and play in interactive "LIVE" play tournaments....then have the credits dispensed into the winners account. One way is to setup the "Club Bank" (that have been "coming soon" for 2 or 3 years now) for that purpose!

And hey!?!  If you can do this, then you can surely make it where the owner of a cc can delegate tasks to members of the owners choosing that are presently only accomplishable(is that a word?) by the owner.   PLEASE US OWNERS NEED SOME RELIEF!  <sorry for the caps>

• VDeMartine
    68 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 11:36 PM

pdb1:

Really the only thing WGT could do is give more permissions to a couple more members . 

WGT cant make something that makes a member do something . You as an owner . You can already assign any label you want to any member . And if they are willing . They can perform any tasks that that position requires .

But it is up to the members to step up and help . WGT can't do anything for that .

If this is true then it's recent.  This is off topic and my bad.  That said,  I have members that would love to do some help with promotions and removals.  I can't give them that authority with out relinquishing ownership.  Seems only the owner has that ability.

RSS