• avenger97
    1,010 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 12:06 PM

:)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 3:26 PM

avenger97:
    If I leave my current CC and join another do I lose my Putter pal and Shot pal I have with the other CC ?

Only if the club you go to is a Level 3 Club, do you get to keep them

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 4:03 PM

kyoto1967:

tiger wood golf club2011 - the club that WGT picked  -  Bogeys and Beers, is my club

So this is an EVEN CC Clash by WGT?  No Way!!Not Fair!! .. I think its  BS please enlighten me.. Thanks..

Kyoto1967

At first glance it does appear twgc2011 has 8 times the members as your B&B club. (98 vs 12)

Look closer at the activity column "last round" played and I see 75% of twgc2011 have not played a round since Nov 1st.  You have 9/12 that played since 11/1.  So 24 vs 9 is not as bad.  But still quite lop-sided.

• Beejay74
    895 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 1:41 AM

I notice from previous posts that you are in the process of setting up a handicap system, we are currently running a similar process in our CC...The Georgian, the problem we have is that if we make the tournaments with an entry fee this gets paid to the lowest scorers in the game and not to the actual winners when the handicap is taken into account, is there any way in which we could pay an entry fee into a separate club bank say and this then be distributed to the rightful winners?

Thanks...Beejay74

• Beejay74
    895 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 1:42 AM

Is it possible I could get some sort of response regarding my above questions??

Beejay74

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 10:13 AM

Beejay74:

I notice from previous posts that you are in the process of setting up a handicap system, we are currently running a similar process in our CC...The Georgian, the problem we have is that if we make the tournaments with an entry fee this gets paid to the lowest scorers in the game and not to the actual winners when the handicap is taken into account, is there any way in which we could pay an entry fee into a separate club bank say and this then be distributed to the rightful winners?

Thanks...Beejay74

At this point there is no way for that to happen. WGT has been promising a "CC Bank" for a very long time, but they havent delivered as of yet, and i wouldnt hold my breath.

• Beejay74
    895 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 6:42 AM

I was directing it at WGT themselves, but obviously they dont look at these posts! Thanks tigerfan...guess we just crack on with doing it our own way

RSS