Forums

Help › Forums

CC Upgrades & Private Tournament Walkthrough

Mon, Aug 21 2017 3:01 PM (195 replies)
  • irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:20 AM

I have just opened a club , and after accepting 3 new members my members amount increased from 15 to 30 which is currently sufficient .  However i dont have this option to purchase  more membership availability as described above .. is there a reason why i dont have it ? ...................

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 11:52 AM

Our club can have 200 members , but were capped at 50, and we have all the perks, you just need quality membership, we have free putter pal , etc... i just see so many clubs with 250 members and only 25 play, your better off building a strong club doesnt matter if its 25 members or 250, its fun when you see the names of familar players ,on a leader board with 40 posted scores 

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 12:58 PM

I have been trying to set up a CC tournament at my CC Relaxing at the Great Lakes Central a nine hole unlimited tournament and even if I leave the tees on default it has been giving me a message saying my CC isn't high enough in level to select pin locations.  What is up with that error?

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 1:23 PM

Try selecting "ALL" instead of default. It may give you very fast green speeds, but at least all players can play the tournament. I've had that issue before due to different levels of players in my club.

For tee positions I usually click on medium tees. Some players may have to struggle a bit, but at least it can be created without any errors.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 4:48 PM

The American Golf Academy and Skype Club

Were a small club by design were allowed 200 members we have never gone over 50, by choice we have about 35 core members currently have 41, who play each other and are welcomed to receive invites from golfers who want to play in CC events and also outside events, here your welcomed to create your own events, send out friend invites, not everyone skypes but plenty do. We do have one rule that is enforced we Play a nine hole game a week called a Major , were already on our 97th Major , we ask everyone at a minimum place at least one score . Now we have plenty of other games also. Another thing we accept anyone who plays Hack to tour legend, we have 4 or 5 Tour Legends that have developed in our club, most members are eager to play with other members and even learn from you or teach you. We just recently released 5 members for non-activity of not playing that one game a week..Lol If you’re interested in having fun making friends, that’s us, we are not a strictly men’s club, some of our best golfers are lady’s. Invite you to try us out and we shall do the same …..     

Country Club was created back in August of 2013

Free putter pal    free shot Pal    Alexander Borges , and we have 4 directors if you have any questions.

• JJudd89
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 7:42 AM

Can you be a member of more than 1 country club?

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 9:54 AM

JJudd89:

Can you be a member of more than 1 country club?

No

RSS