WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:53 PM

ZioMio:
    please fix the search function first

Our Crack Team of fixer uppers will have a box for that soon ,

But for now you can find the search by clicking on the " Menu " , It should be next to the CheeseBurgers .

As for credits , MisterNMS has not passed that info onto me yet . As soon as I / we know something It will be posted .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:55 PM

opyeuclid:
    Mr Q ,  or MisterNMS  ,  It sure is good to see you back in the forums to bring us all some Fun.

+1

As yet I haven't read the forum posting guidelines of NMS but I hope Opy isn't trying to impersonate a NMS employee LOL

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:55 PM

opyeuclid:

Our Crack Team of fixer uppers will have a box for that soon ,

But for now you cand find the search by clicking on the " Menu " , It should be next to the CheeseBurgers .

As for credits , MisterNMS has not passed that info onto me yet . As soon as I / we know something It will be posted .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

One of the best forum moderators for an imaginary company I have ever seen. I especially like your sign-off... there's something about it that oozes class. Well done!  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 3:06 PM

alanti:
    opyeuclid:
    Mr Q ,  or MisterNMS  ,  It sure is good to see you back in the forums to bring us all some Fun.
    +1

As yet I haven't read the forum posting guidelines of NMS but I hope Opy isn't trying to impersonate a NMS employee LOL

Now I feel important here ! .... "MR.NMS" ... wow ! ... Next step :  Beat BolloxInBruges big time, but in a one to one 19 hole match (because the one who drinks more beers after the 18th takes it all no matter what) ...

And yes Alanti dear friend, Opy is an official NMS.lol representative ... a mix of Pizza and Icon ... that's why he signs (only here) as NMSopizzaicon

I am even crying of laughing ... ha ha ha

Now, if you want to be part of our (dis) organization please let us know how can we use you usefully ... lol

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 3:13 PM

Still need to hire image-processing and designers ... If anyone could tell andyson ... here's where his MOJO-Abracadabring would be very useful !

We are very seriously trying to locate the muni where YancyCan plays and video-types paranormal activities ... by the "Samsquatch Fornication Station", for the mapping, photo taking and such ... It would be awesome to be in the middle of an important shot and see Bigfoot crossing the fairway (and whatnot) right in front of you ... wouldn't it ?

* Bolded words are considered intellectual property of Mr. YancyCan ... one cannot refer to him without using any of those words in a same paragraph

• Tonto0206
    460 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 3:56 PM

Dear Mr.NMS, do you have any plans to set up a colouring club community, you know CCC's and the like.

Having vast experience from the many CC's in WGT, I feel I would make a worthy CCC owner.

p.s.  "Thread of the year"

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:38 PM

27stitches:
    i even have my own crayons !!!

Are we allowed to use unlicensed equipment? Cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:55 PM

PUHOLINO:

27stitches:
    i even have my own crayons !!!

Yes you can bring you Crayons left over from a nother game , But only if you are a new player and this is your First  account .

But we here at NMS will make note of said " Crayons " and we will watch you Gifting till said " Crayons " are used up .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:59 PM

PUHOLINO:

OMG hours into the new game and the cheating allegations have started lol.

And wow looked at the members names and many seem to have only a slight variation. Looks like you may need to employ a couple of detectives!

Good luck NMSopizzaicon - I hope you will be paid well.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 5:13 PM

alanti:
    I hope you will be paid well.

Sir ,, I get paid with the Friendship and Fun this Game gives to all of us .

What more could a OLD forum ( Reformed ) troll ask for .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

RSS