Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:58 AM

Looks like I all ready signed up, before I even knew what was happening. LMAO Q.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:03 PM

renniw52:
    Looks like I all ready signed up, before I even knew what was happening. LMAO Q.

lmfao .... ha ha ... so ... you saw the balls right ? ... ha ha

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:18 PM

Good to have still someone with a sense of humor, I lost mine playing Ready Goes...

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:26 PM

WGTpizza:
    it feels like NMS is purposely manipulating my game,

To who it may concern , We only screw with your game on ODD numbered days ,

Your game on the 8th ( even numbered day ) Might be a Flasher issue , Close your eyes and spin around as fast as you can in your computer chair till dizzy and you clear your cookies .

It might also be your browser ,  I found AOL dial up works the best .

Stay true

NMSopizzaicon

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:28 PM

SOYEL1:
    Good to have still someone with a sense of humor, I lost mine playing Ready Goes...

Hey Livan ! ... been there ... felt that ... but I have to thank OPY publicly ... Yesterday we played two practice runs, only three holes per time, he set the game on uneven lies, his talk was so nice ... great reminder of not losing ourselves by numbers, results and competition ... all is nice but we must have a bit of everything ... And I understood this :  We all have our chances to help others smile between the shots ... I know this is only a game, but life is so much like every game we play ! ... (excuse my vague thoughts) ...

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:32 PM

sign me up please - i even have my own crayons !!!   LOL  i imagine permanent markers are the first no-no .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 12:36 PM

I signed up immediately and went to play. Graphics were awesome, just like the real thing for someone who is visually impaired. Couldn't miss the ding though and even with  the starter ball (slight complaint about the polka dot color and it looked oval) was twice as slow as the Max balls on WGT.

Great golf bag with all the gadgets - including a chainsaw that had a note attached - for use on Cypress Trees.

But then there was a bug. Hit the fairway and a mutated animal of some sort appeared and ate my ball - stoke and distance penalty. So I jumped in the golf cart (provided free of charge) and back to the tee. Hit my ball and whilst in the air one of those bloody birds plucked it out of the air never to be seen again (but the camera angles of the bird swooping were impresive).

Closed the window and trudged back for a dose of VEM at WGT - maybe WGT isn't quite so bad!

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:34 PM

alanti:
    But then there was a bug. Hit the fairway and a mutated animal of some sort appeared and ate my ball - stoke and distance penalty. So I jumped in the golf cart (provided free of charge) and back to the tee. Hit my ball and whilst in the air one of those bloody birds plucked it out of the air never to be seen again (but the camera angles of the bird swooping were impresive).

Lmao!

2 questions come to mind.

1. What are you smoking?

2. Can it be shipped here without customs finding it?

Unfortunately I'm still having trouble with finding the play now button. Off to try a different browser now, maybe it'll fix it.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:45 PM

IMPORTANT :

This whole thread is an obvious joke.  In case any player has been looking for a site with this name, it has nothing to do with "this joke".  My excuses if anyone didn't get it and a full discharge of responsibility with/towards any site that might have same or alike name.  Thank you !

Q

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:48 PM

Quijotazo:
    This whole thread is an obvious joke.  In case any player has been looking for a site with this name, it has nothing to do with "this joke".

So what have I been playing then???!!!    :-P

RSS