Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:51 PM

Answering the "CRAYONS DILEMA" ... we just made an alliance with a very prestigious company who will be the one and only official supplier of the only crayons supported by our game-engine ... here

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 2:55 AM

Boomerboy44:
    Oh not again...every time I bust out laughing my wife wants to know what the hell is so funny until she sees I'm on the golf site, then she just turns around a mumbles something about a pack of lunatics, I agree. Haven't laughed so hard since SM left. Keep up the GREAT work Q.

Hello Boomerboy 44 ... That same thing just happened to me when my wife heard me laughing alone in the computer like crazy ... she said :  "Don't tell me ... another WGT moment ... I know" ... ha ha ha ... Cheers my friend ! ... Q

• dandycap
    1,809 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 7:11 AM

When they reach " i'm your daddy tier " they can pick a small set in the pro shop.  Comes with velcro and a blue crayon.  Looks great!!!  Of coarse, when they reach the " mine is bigger " tier, that speaks for itself.   just dandy

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 10:14 AM

This just in...........

I'm catchin' up boss.  I could use some more dark red and blue crayons.

• unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 11:39 AM

Here we go again!

Another $$$$$ grabbing ripoff !

I was crayoning along lovely. Done the first section without a hitch, stayed inside the lines no problem.

Sections 2 and 3 just the same......then NMS decide I was going too well........came to a tricky little curvy bit and BAM! .......I get a crayon skip!

BIG RED LINE ACROSS THE PAGE!!

And to rub it in (or out) my screen says......" COB (crayon out of bounds) throw crayon in the bin and replace with a shiny new one"......I had not even worn the tip away FFS!!

And at 2 bags of gummy bears a pack (I use the hard wearing low slip ones) these MOFO's aint cheap!!

And don't tell me to clear my pencil case and empty my sharpener.....I know the problem is at your end.

Sort this crap out pizzaicon!!

anyoldironsandragboneschris

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 11:52 AM

andyson:
    This just in...........

10 GUMMIES?!?! How does NMS justify these insane prices?!?!!!!

Great work, Andyson! Good to see you back on the photo shop circuit :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:00 PM

Cracking thread - nail/head etc etc lol

Psst....  the guys over at NMS are making huge strides... won't be long till they are past the beta stage (heard that before though) :

:O)

*Click for full size image

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:14 PM

unclenewy:

And don't tell me to clear my pencil case and empty my sharpener.....I know the problem is at your end.

Sort this crap out pizzaicon!!

This is a Flasher issue ,,   Close your eyes and spin around in your computer chair as fast as you can till dizzy and you toss your cookies ,

NMSopizzaicon

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:05 PM

andyson:
    I'm catchin' up boss.  I could use some more dark red and blue crayons.

Exquisit job Andy ! ... I knew we could count on your high talent here ... and yes ! ... the use of red and blue crayons is simply perfect !

Mr.NMS - Q

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:40 PM

THE GUMMY BEARS

We have established a very clever credit system based not only on value but also on your personal character or personality, represented by colored gummy bears :

Reddy Red :  If you can't control your emotions.
    Purple Punk :   If you play tough.
    Forrest Gum :  If you still haven't figured out that this hole thread is a joke.
    Anoying Orange :  Opy and I ... and those like us ;)
    Yellow Fellow :  Friendly type.

Now, you can use all different colors depending on your current mental state.

RSS