Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:52 PM

YankeeJim:

Quijotazo:
    This whole thread is an obvious joke.  In case any player has been looking for a site with this name, it has nothing to do with "this joke".

So what have I been playing then???!!!    :-P

That's because we could change the url to NMS.LOL (instead of .com) ... ha ha ha

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:56 PM

Damn ! ... it seems like there's a site that indeed has something to do with golf and the letters MNS.  So, hereby I must state that I have no intentions to deviate anyone's attention into some other site that would seriously be a direct competence with WGT.  I think I need a lawyer now :(

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:59 PM

PUHOLINO:

1. What are you smoking?

2. Can it be shipped here without customs finding it?

Sadly nothing (previous job I the industry had random drug testing) so never have considered risking anything. I can ship happiness and a seriously deluded sense of humor to ya tho!

And Q - if anyone thought this was serious I think they would have had difficulty finding the power on button for their PC!

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:03 PM

alanti:
    And Q - if anyone thought this was serious I think they would have had difficulty finding the power on button for their PC!

Lol, you never know. It's become the age of disclaimers. On everything. Although I'm still waiting for people to start printing "In case of perforation, you can soil your finger" on toilet paper. Hm, maybe there's still an opening for a lucrative lawsuit there.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:11 PM

Quijotazo:
    no intentions to deviate anyone's attention into some other site that would seriously be a direct competence with WGT

This was a slight over look by the legal Dep of NMS

As we are still in Charlie Mode its all good ,

We still have a few things to fix so that we can go Beta mode in the next update

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:26 PM
    Aw, heck "Q" ! For you I'd even get all poetic agin', but, nothin' screws up your meter like tryin' to recite in meter while playin' (If u knows what I means). Doc ;)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:33 PM

opyeuclid:

Quijotazo:
    no intentions to deviate anyone's attention into some other site that would seriously be a direct competence with WGT

This was a slight over look by the legal Dep of NMS

As we are still in Charlie Mode its all good ,

We still have a few things to fix so that we can go Beta mode in the next update

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

Oh, thank God we have OPY as one of our top executives dealing with our Legal Dept. ... Yes, we are in Beta Mode ... or CHARLIE mode ... Thank you Opy ... You saved us just now !

So, without further explanations ... here's our OFFICIAL WEBSITE URL :

www.nms.lol

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:36 PM

opyeuclid:

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

Could you please fix the search function first? I've been searching how to earn free credits to play the hilarious game and god knows I can eat candy and chew gum like a MoFo!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:37 PM

Mr Q ,  or MisterNMS  ,  It sure is good to see you back in the forums to bring us all some Fun.

The community Needs this kind of thing every now and then ,

And you Sir have a special way to make us all smile .

NMSopizzaicon

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 2:52 PM

drmoose:
    Aw, heck "Q" ! For you I'd even get all poetic agin', but, nothin' screws up your meter like tryin' to recite in meter while playin' (If u knows what I means). Doc ;)

I know exactly what you mean.  Last week I was trying to play an important shot, pay some bills through internet banking, chat with my daughter, take the laundry from the washer into the drier, cook some french fries for some visits, water the in-house plants and feed the dog ... all at the same time ... Damn, I missed my ding and the ball ended out of bounce .... if it was virtual reality it would be like three feet away from the computer display ;)

RSS