Quijotazo:
    You will be called :  NMSopizzaicon .

ROFLLMAO!!!!

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:14 AM

Quijotazo:
    I decided to create a new golf website :  NMS.com

Congratulations on your new business venture! ;)

I tried playing it, and I have to say, it feels like NMS is purposely manipulating my game, causing me to color outside of the lines. This is unacceptable.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:15 AM

angelsgolfing:
    luv the bag & clubs i would like a set my self

drmoose:
    Sweet club set "Q"! Looks like they'd out-perform my G-20s after the last "reality" check here.

Doc :)

Indeed my friends ! ... I am glad you liked the bag & clubs ... my favorite too.  Your handicap will improve with our fine designed gear !

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:21 AM

WGTpizza:

Quijotazo:

I tried playing it, and I have to say, it feels like NMS is purposely manipulating my game, causing me to color outside of the lines. This is unacceptable.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

That my friend is due to VEM  ... ha ha ... you must be using STARTER COLORING PANEL ... you should upgrade your "crayons" ... but have to wait 'till you get to a higher tier ... I'll tell you about our TIERS (how we name them) ...

Cheers Mr. WGTPizza Sir ! ... Glad to see you having fun with us !

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:51 AM

Innovative and more accurate Tier Names

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:03 AM

I'll sign up in a heartbeat, but only if you promise I can stay a "pro" for life. Unless I have surgery, then you can promote me to "tour master". ;-)

Quien es tu papi?!

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:10 AM

A token of our friendly courses

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:16 AM

PUHOLINO:
    I'll sign up in a heartbeat, but only if you promise I can stay a "pro" for life. Unless I have surgery, then you can promote me to "tour master". ;-)

Quien es tu papi?!

Actually, the tees get closer and the game easier as one advances in tier.  You would shoot somewhere around 45- since some tees are very friendly :  Some Par 5 hole with 145 Yards from "IMDASHIT" (Tour Legend) Tees ! ... Sweet ha ?

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:33 AM

Quijotazo:

PUHOLINO:

Quien es tu papi?!

Actually, the tees get closer and the game easier as one advances in tier.  You would shoot somewhere around 45- since some tees are very friendly :  Some Par 5 hole with 145 Yards from "IMDASHIT" (Tour Legend) Tees ! ... Sweet ha ?

Lol, it's not the tees why I prefer to stay a "pro", I just like that tier's name best. I'll gladly tee off from a long distance, just as long I get to be somebody's papi ;-)

• smooohh
    43 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 11:42 AM

WGTpizza:

Quijotazo:

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

that is VERY funny!!!

RSS