Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • blondi69
    312 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:55 PM

THUNDERTOM:

this  ***   game   is  really  getting  worse, if you  can believe  THAT. Master  level  and  all of  a  sudden all  my  putts  are 1inch too short or 1  inch  too long   and starting to turn wherever they want.

if you want to secure that putt that is 1 inch short or long just add 1ft to your putt meter not sure what putter you have but its because a flat lie which is black on the putting grid you need to add 1ft even if the arrow is uphill at 0ft or downhill at 0ft i use to be short at the hole on 5ft - 10ft puttts by 1 inch but now they fall in try it trust me your nock a few strokes of your game and breath a sigh of relief on every game you have to think pythogaris in this wgt crazy world 

Brandi (tournament director )

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 1:52 PM

i   couldn't find  anywhere  else to  post this, and  i  was making  those same putt's last week with no problem. All  of a sudden putt's  go  wherever  and  game  froze 4  time's  in 1 day. Any  suggestion's?

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 2:54 PM

THUNDERTOM:

i   couldn't find  anywhere  else to  post this, and  i  was making  those same putt's last week with no problem. All  of a sudden putt's  go  wherever  and  game  froze 4  time's  in 1 day. Any  suggestion's?

I apologize for not being more condescending with you in your search for help on your previous post.  I worried for a moment that other players might think that we were all complaining about WGT, wich wasn't the case (in this thread).

Now, appart from that, what you are saying sounds like some back-ground-computer-internet-traffic; as when Windows or some other software performs some extra upgrades while you are playing in WGT and some "hiccups" happen.  Other reasons could lead to the need of cleanning cache, cleaning history, cookies or something like that.  It mostly has to do with the vulnerability of Adobe Flash Player.

BTW.  You should try reading some old (and some not so old) threads in some other "technical sections" of these forums.  You will find great advises to relate to and fix for you.

Good luck Sir ;)

Note :  This response simple stepped aside from the original post of this entire thread.

ORIGINAL POST OF THIS THREAD

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 3:01 PM

Quijotazo:
    You should try reading some old (and some not so old) threads in some other "technical sections" of these forums.

he cant do that anymore Q, the forum search is 'ahem" broken

people dont want people looking for stuff, catch my drift

Now back to the problem, am i using the wrong collor crayon when i color in the green-funnels? still lipping them out

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 3:24 PM

gsoup:
    people dont want people looking for stuff, catch my drift

drift?  The snowdrift is in the other long thread.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 3:33 PM

blondi69:
    Brandi (tournament director )

Mister NMS.lol 

When did we get a Tournament Director ,  And why was I not told !

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 3:51 PM

gsoup:
    Now back to the problem, am i using the wrong collor crayon when i color in the green-funnels? still lipping them out

Our high-advanced-technology-developers department just run some tests on two different performances, one is yours and one is mine, basically under same circumstances and course, but due to the strong winds I decided to go with the "SWING STABILIZERS" which you keep neglecting to use since you like to play it the old fashion way ... and here ... results speak by themselves.  So, I think that you have to make a big change of strategy in order to achieve perfection ... You'll come to it ... just keep trying !

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 12:11 PM

Quijotazo:
    Our high-advanced-technology-developers department

I am so glad threads like this exist - they give me a reason to smile on Monday mornings!

Haha, good show, Q  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 3:49 PM

Moron moderator, now I am win25, I'm not coloring that new page. Mr NMS is still looking for my profile to respond too.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:15 PM

renniw52:
    Moron moderator

Thats MR Moron Moderator to you Sir ,

And FYI    ,,   MisterNMS.lol is very busy with his milk and cookies !!!

Please dont say we dont care here at NMS.lol ,  I have sent you something .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

(   NMSopizzaicon  sent  1 used  pink Crayon as a gift   )

RSS