Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 11:30 AM

opyeuclid:
    The Bus # you ride    -------

It has 4 somethings in a row on the side by the door. I recognize it from the dents and the neato drool cups by each seat.

opyeuclid:
    The bus drivers name   --------

We never get the same one. They only stay for a few trips. I don't know why.

opyeuclid:
    Your lucky #      ---------

Must be 3 I guess.

opyeuclid:
    How many bowls of Fruit loops you eat in a week  --------

Too many, I think. They follw me around.

opyeuclid:
    The last time you took a healthy     --------

I took a NMS and wiped my opizzaicon just last week. [burp]

opyeuclid:
    your IQ   -------

No, he's YOUR Q-he invented this stupid game.  :-P

I don't need no steenking box. He can figure it out. I just took one of these stupid broken crayons and scribbled all over the wheel. That will show him.

*edit-Oh great, I color out the wheel and now I have this colored thing on every screen. This is really getting bad.

• chaslacker
    18 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 11:53 AM

I just did a welches survey for 450 gummies , and did not recieve them  !!!! Oh wait its a odd number day . sry my fault                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

opyeuclid:
    To who it may concern , We only screw with your game on ODD numbered da

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:10 PM

Mr. Opizzaicon, Can I use my "Cuneiform Putter Pal" here ?

Or, is that considered third party software and therefore not allowed ? An' why wasn't I invited to the first and second parties? Are you guys stuck up , or what? Sheesh !

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 4:46 PM

drmoose:
    Can I use my "Cuneiform Putter Pal"

Drmouse  , I dont see a problem with that , But I will check with MisterNMS.lol to make sure ,

1 thing I do know is that you can NOT sell it to other players to support your Crayon Fix .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 5:03 PM

I just happen to know that Mister NMS.lol  has something in the works for one lucky Player this month, 

Something NEW that  team NMS  put together for him to view and think about , And he gave it the OK ,

So  ,,,,  Keep your eyes on the NMS.lol forums Boy,s and Girl,s !!!!!!

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 5:48 PM

andyson:
    "NMS Wheel of Fortune GiveAway!"

ROTFLMAO.......Your Wheel typifies my Meter!

• woodstock56
    91 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 6:48 PM

i dont want any more starter crayons i have enough of them thanks. instead of giving FREE stuff out can u please get rid of the bugs in here thnx

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 7:54 PM

We ,must have yancy  in on these starter crayons , there something real funny behind this ........                             Verry funny    guys ,     laugh at  all pages  .  :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 9:14 AM

Quijotazo:

A token of our friendly courses

Helo - My name is Yancy. After spendin some quality time analyzing this image above, I have to ask are Shape-Shifting-Aliens trying to colonize the earth via your course?

So far, me and me colleagues cannot find any proof Aliens are not involved so we ask you to be on high alert and whatnot.

THX - I am Yancy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 9:43 AM

If you want my personal opinion of all this, I can't give it to you. It's way too personal. My parents said if I tell you, then you can use it to hurt me. So I can't tell you anything.  I ride bus number 0, the h and my are missing in the number from me banging my helmet against the bus. Last week Mr. what the hell is wrong with these kids was our driver. This week Ms. shut the hell up is driving. I heard she is being replaced with Mr. no we're not there yet and you just peed 5 minutes ago. I'm laughing because they have to clean the bus, and we drew dirty pictures of opypizzaicon doing something with a 3 way driver, and now there are 3 times more broken crayons to pick up. He was wearing a pink shirt and gray shoes and we drew boobies on him. HAHAHA.

RSS