Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:11 AM

THE NMS "MANCHULATOR" DRIVER - ALL IN ONE

Sometimes you are trying to focus in your tee shot, but your mind remembers all those things you should do instead of "playing this stupid game" .... Well, the "MANCHULATOR" was very carefully designed so that you can :  Fix your plumbery, change the burned bulb, drink the tea with your wife, open THE BEER, the wine, cut the grass, brush your teeth, play the guitar, spray some "OldSpice" if you stink at this game, cut your hair, show "the finger" in the forums and even shoot a bullet to NMSopizzaicon, while doing your tee shot ! ... Ain't it great ? ... We just love to see you loving yourself better with this piece of "Golf Jewelry" !

• GambitMaia
    93 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:35 AM

Does it have a custom $5k avatar as well? If it doesn't, then I'm not playing it.

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 8:33 AM

this  ***   game   is  really  getting  worse, if you  can believe  THAT. Master  level  and  all of  a  sudden all  my  putts  are 1inch too short or 1  inch  too long   and starting to turn wherever they want.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 9:55 AM

THUNDERTOM:

this  ***   game   is  really  getting  worse, if you  can believe  THAT. Master  level  and  all of  a  sudden all  my  putts  are 1inch too short or 1  inch  too long   and starting to turn wherever they want.

Mr. "THUNDERTOM" Sir, the name of this thread refers to a new site (NMS) presented to be a tough competitor to WGT.  Now ... NMS.lol and this whole thread is a joke.  No one in here is complaining about WGT, in a way we are all in a therapeutic state of humor, not only releasing our own personal stress but also trying to be funny about the way we all take WGT so seriusly.  In other words, your respectful post-complaint inside this posting-cascade seems more like a lost duck in a chickens' fest.  The advise here is to publish that very same post inside some cascade that is actually talking about WGT.

Important to any other player :  Please make sure to read the fist post of this whole thread ... THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A PLAIN JOKE.

Thank you ;) ... OP

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 9:59 AM

STOP ! ... Before you post anything in this thread, make sure you understand the humoristic nature of it thinking that any of the complaints presented here has anything to do with WGT, since this is a whole joke about a fictitious-non-existing site (NMS.lol), and I don't want anyone to deviate from it's original purpose.  Thank you ! - Q

ORIGINAL POST OF THIS THREAD

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 10:02 AM

Quijotazo:
    this is a whole joke about a fictitious-non-existing site

Thanks for making room for some fun on the forums, Q

It's important that the community keeps things in perspective - this is a place for people to come together, make friends, and talk about the game we all play.

It's easy to lose this perspective and threads like this keep things light-hearted and fun.

This is a game you spend your free time playing. This is not your job or your life.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 10:26 AM

FRIENDLY GREENS WITH GUIDING TRACKS

NMS.lol offers a new and friendly format of greens with funnel surface, using gravity as your ally pointing at the cup and with guiding tracks carved on the surface to secure 100% accuracy in ALL your putts and chippings.  The system is so consistent that we offer 2MM Gummie Bears to any player that succeeds failing any putt in any of our friendly greens !

* this whole thread is a joke - let's keep it like that *

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:04 PM

Quijotazo:
    NMS.lol and this whole thread game is a joke

There, fixed that for you and you did say that right, Your Royal Lowness. Your game is a joke and I found better things to do with the useless crayons you hawk in that pup tent of a pro shop-they're good for making graffiti.  :-P

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:27 PM

Quijotazo:

FRIENDLY GREENS WITH GUIDING TRACKS

NMS.lol offers a new and friendly format of greens with funnel surface, using gravity as your ally pointing at the cup and with guiding tracks carved on the surface to secure 100% accuracy in ALL your putts and chippings.  The system is so consistent that we offer 2MM Gummie Bears to any player that succeeds failing any putt in any of our friendly greens !

* this whole thread is a joke - let's keep it like that *

i would of assumed this would of cured cantfrigginputtworthadamnitis,

but just like the other place, i lipped it

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:45 PM

slow loading

Lyrac:

opyeuclid:

TarheelsRule:
    I was playing your new game and experienced some slow loading.  I know it can't be my 9 year old laptop or the internet that I am stealing from my neighbor so it must be your crappy system.

TarRule , This sound to me what we call in fancy computer talk as a " Dusty Father Board "

The best way I found to clean that is to put your Old Piece of laptop in the clothes dryer , Turn the heat setting to Low and let tumble for 15 to 20 min , If this is your first time dedusting you might want to put a shoe in the dryer at the same time , this will help get all the dust out of your unit .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

This is not true as anyone knows. the cat doesnt like it and scratches all the paintwork i applied to the laptop and as for shoes ity may be ok for you on a high crayola cheque but i only have one shoe anyway on account of shoe shops only ever displaying one of a pair and do you have any idea how hard it is to run away with only one shoe?

the best bet i found is to log in to a program called wgt and then place your dads board by the fan outlet where can be found large amounts of hot air to blow it clean.

other than that i am happy with the gameplay but i quit anyway because of people quiting all the time and there being no practice green, only practice yellows and blues.

slow loading on a game is commonly caused by your c and d drive being clogged up with temporary files and crap just run avg pc tune up you can download it from avg.com  and if your lucky get a voucher code if there still active i did and was pleasantly surprised just cause a laptop is old does not mean its on the scrap heap just clean it and not just with a cloth and polish i have a zx spectrum from the 80s and thats still going strong bad workman always blames his tools 

Brandi (tournament Director)

RSS