Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 4:14 PM

YankeeJim:
    there's competition out there and THEY let you use Sharpie Markers

This is true , But them markers Smell funny and make you do bad things like marking on walls , Then you chew on them and make your teeth  look like a rainbow . And your head will hurt after that  ,

The Crayons here at NMS.lol are not toxic user friendly , And if you eat them only your Boom Boom,s  will change .

NMSopizzaicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 4:17 PM

YankeeJim:
    my legal people are putting together a class action suit

Good Luck with That .

NMSopizzaicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 4:29 PM

andyson:

YankeeJim:
    You're all a bunch of gummie sucking nogoodnik capitalist bastids!!

Surely this is a violation of the NMS Posting guidelines!!  Where's the moderator? NMSOpypizzaicon where are you?

Yes I saw that ,  (  Just between you and I )  I think with the move up in teir and maby a full load in his depends he might be a WEEE   bit cranky , So I was going to let that one slide .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 4:41 PM

drmoose:
    Sorry, they made me color this

Oh my  ,  Doc  ,, this is clearly Flashback,s form playing that other game with sharpie markers that smell funny ,  Just calm down and make a friend here at NMS.lol who can help you .     (  please dont let it be me )

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 6:05 PM

I didn't get my apology from the big guy, so I let my new Lab puppy eat my crayons. I am waiting for her to expel the crayons and will use them again. Let's see if I can stay in the lines with those used crayons. I found a way to use lost crayons again and NMS won't get a single gummy. Take that you she beatch of a goats gizzard. I'm waiting until it gets dark, and I am going to ride my bike all over the greens. So theeeeerrrr.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 6:09 PM

Quijotazo:

Our ULTIMATE GOLF BAG with high tech developed clubs, designed to get you out of ANY problem in the field and in life; with great forgiveness and feel !

But, i dont see a bottle opener!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 6:48 PM

renniw52:
    get my apology from the big guy

Win25 , MisterNMS is very busy with his eyes closed / nap , But he told me that he is working to make thing better for all of us here at NMS.lol .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• woodstock56
    91 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 7:30 PM

thanks for telling us how to clear the flash. i spun around on my chair got giddy fell over then hit my head so it all helped as i know  what colour for birdies now. u have been very helpfull with your tips. keep up the good work nmssopizzaion

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 7:57 PM

SHRUDE:
    bottle opener

3rd club from the right ,, Looks like a ? 

Its all good Shrude  , You will learn with time , And Thank you for bringing this up in the open forums for all of us here at NMS.lol who didnt have the balls to ask .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon  

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 11:36 PM

When we think about the meaning of the word "DING" ... we think different ...

RSS