Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:54 PM

GET YOUR CRAYON!!! GET YOUR CRAYON!!!

Sorry, they made me color this, talk about tryin' to stay inside the lines, sheesh!

Doc :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 1:56 PM

YankeeJim:
    You're all a bunch of gummie sucking nogoodnik capitalist bastids!!

Surely this is a violation of the NMS Posting guidelines!!  Where's the moderator? NMSOpypizzaicon where are you?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 2:27 PM

That's it, done, I'm quitting for the 9th time today. This is the worst f%$&^#@ poorgrammed game I have ever seen. Pulled out the big gun, gold crayon, distance promises 435 yards per drive. Had a 60 mph head wind, used one of the new parachute balls that Pizza sent me. Hit the blinger, dead center inside the lines, damn ball landed 110 yards behind me out of bounds. Now this is a blatant rip-off. The poorgrammers need to be shot, I want my 3 million gummie bears I spent for that gold crayon back, and I want a public apology from Mr. NMS. And if that opy pizzaicon dude, or whatever his name is tells me to clear my table, and stop eating cookies, and go catch something, then I'm really going to show my true colors, and I don't mean my new box of pastel crayons. They are suppose to give you peace and tranquility with the soft hues, but nothing can settle me down right now. I am rebelling, not wearing my helmet for 2 days, and I'm going to scribble outside the lines until this game improves. Look at my stats, Longest straight line .8 inches, pages in regulation .001, average number of crayons broke per page 29, my scribbling % is .03 for crying out loud, my tracing accuracy is .008. I am waiting for a response from the idiots who are making a fortune off this game.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 2:43 PM

the ball i was given to tee up blew up

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 2:45 PM

Edbeau:
    Soup can

use of Soup cans require a deposit

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:17 PM

YankeeJim:
    This isn't fair. Why can't everybody have the same picture to color in the weekly contest?

Mr Jim ,  The weekly contest depends on your Tier . As you are not a new player , Letting you color a Easy Pic would be called " Baging Sand " and the other Boys and Girls would call you names And we dont want that here at NMS.lol

Now please go have some Fruit Loops .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:27 PM

WGTpizza:
    NMS is purposely giving me more complicated drawings whenever they notice I'm doing well

pizzaboi  .  I have told you befor that we only screw with you on ODD # days , Once more you say we are doing it on a Even # day ,  If you keep this up you will make me count to 3 and you dont want that .  After 3 you will get a Time Out !

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:37 PM

TarheelsRule:
    I was playing your new game and experienced some slow loading.  I know it can't be my 9 year old laptop or the internet that I am stealing from my neighbor so it must be your crappy system.

TarRule , This sound to me what we call in fancy computer talk as a " Dusty Father Board "

The best way I found to clean that is to put your Old Piece of laptop in the clothes dryer , Turn the heat setting to Low and let tumble for 15 to 20 min , If this is your first time dedusting you might want to put a shoe in the dryer at the same time , this will help get all the dust out of your unit .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• Lyrac
    177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:44 PM

opyeuclid:

TarheelsRule:
    I was playing your new game and experienced some slow loading.  I know it can't be my 9 year old laptop or the internet that I am stealing from my neighbor so it must be your crappy system.

TarRule , This sound to me what we call in fancy computer talk as a " Dusty Father Board "

The best way I found to clean that is to put your Old Piece of laptop in the clothes dryer , Turn the heat setting to Low and let tumble for 15 to 20 min , If this is your first time dedusting you might want to put a shoe in the dryer at the same time , this will help get all the dust out of your unit .

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

This is not true as anyone knows. the cat doesnt like it and scratches all the paintwork i applied to the laptop and as for shoes ity may be ok for you on a high crayola cheque but i only have one shoe anyway on account of shoe shops only ever displaying one of a pair and do you have any idea how hard it is to run away with only one shoe?

the best bet i found is to log in to a program called wgt and then place your dads board by the fan outlet where can be found large amounts of hot air to blow it clean.

other than that i am happy with the gameplay but i quit anyway because of people quiting all the time and there being no practice green, only practice yellows and blues.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:53 PM

WGTpizza:

Quijotazo:
    Thank you for your complaints.

"COMPLAINTS"!? You are the most condescending forum moderator ever! If you were my employee I would have you fired!!!@# You

We here at NMS.lol are sorry you think this way ,

GET OVER IT !

NMSopizzaicon

RSS