Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:39 AM

andyson:

Thank you Andy and Renni for joining your efforts here ! ... Good moves you Squirrelly boy !

Mr.NMS

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:56 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Excellent crayon work from MisterNMS, I applaud your efforts to get NMS.com off the ground.

regards

A future IMDASHIT or can i be one now

will definitely save up for lots of  "annoying orange"  gummies

Excellent contribution Mr. "oneeyedjohn", since we omitted to mention that your current tier on this crappy site (WGT) will automatically be carried to our glorious site (NMS), then you don't have to start as a (Hack) CHIHUAHUA, when you sing into NMS you just have to send us a certificate copy of your current tier (Legend) and we will upgrade you directly to YOUWERESAYING? tier.

Glad to have you breaking some crayons with us.  Mr.NMS

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:56 AM

Dear Mr. NMS,

I've heard that much like in that "other" game, you have the power to make us color outside the lines through VCM ( Virtual Crayon Model) technology. Please tell us you will only use this power for good, as I am very concered the expensive crayons I bought won't work any better than the "starter" crayons.

Doc :)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 4:35 AM

drmoose:

Dear Mr. NMS,

I've heard that much like in that "other" game, you have the power to make us color outside the lines through VCM ( Virtual Crayon Model) technology. Please tell us you will only use this power for good, as I am very concered the expensive crayons I bought won't work any better than the "starter" crayons.

Doc :)

Greetings Mr "drmoose".  That's another great input-query.  We basically don't use the VCM to deter our players' game, basically it is used to only enhance their performance at the sandbox.  Enclosed please find a typical example of how the program processes information and brings out a better version, using an excellent shot performed by one of our executives, Mr. NMSopizzaicon (OPY).  I hope that the pic explains the whole thing.

Thank you.  Mr. NMS

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 4:46 AM

woodstock56:
    can i have a refund of 20 gummies as they melted on modem trying to call mr. nms as i only got to talk to the bus driver. then nmsopizzain said mr nms was having a nap. my complaint is about the sling shot 1 rubber band is different colour to the other 1 thanks for ur help i think

Thank you Mr. "woodstock56".  I regret to inform you that we cannot refund your 20 gummies since our whole stuck also melted due to the "heat of the momentum" that our company is having right now ... good/bad ... who knows ? ... Now, I should rectify any statement by NMSopizzaicon saying that I take naps ... "I DON'T" ... I only have little breaks with my eyes closed ... Also, about the different rubber bands in your sling shot, well, all my own teeth have different tonalities of darkish-bone-white and ... do you see me complaining ? ... Anyway, our anti-shock department just deposited about 4 ounces of melted gummy bears into your account, I hope you STICK with us !

Thank you.  Mr. NMS

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 5:05 AM

AKRefugee:
    Well the crayons YOU supply are to round and keep rolling off the table. When they hit the floor they always break in half and then I have to get new ones. I think it is a program glitch deliberately aimed at me. I insist that you stop making the crayons so round and that you repay me my gummy bears I have spent so far (and not the ones you already started chewing like you did to me last time). 

Thank you Mr. "AKRefugee".  I assure you that our high-tech-dept is working day and night trying to find the best shape possible for our crayons.  In the mean time please receive our "NMS Smile Certificate" as a consolation gift for the problems you had ...

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 5:29 AM

NMS ... THE REAL SPIRIT OF GOLF

WE TAKE GOLF VERY SERIOUSLY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 8:58 AM

I just got back from NMS.lol World HQ,s

We have a new tool that will be implamented soon for anyone who finds a Bug

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 10:49 AM

opyeuclid:

I just got back from NMS.lol World HQ,s

We have a new tool that will be implamented soon for anyone who finds a Bug

Stay True

NMSopizzaicon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 12:01 PM

This isn't fair. Why can't everybody have the same picture to color in the weekly contest? It looks like you have to get lucky and get a really easy picture or you're screwed. You think I'm kidding? This is what my friend had to color this week..........

The same week, same contest and this is what I get!!!!

There's no friggin way you can stay inside the lines with all those steps and bats flying around and for crying out loud, look at that door!!!! And your stupid crayons get dull so fast you have to buy more and TRY to keep staying inside the lines. Ya right, why don't YOU try it. 

This is fixed. I'm gonna melt all my crayons together and make a big ugly mess-I'll show you guys. Pffft.

RSS