Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out II': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open RETURNS!

Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:44 AM (742 replies)
  • Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 11:47 PM

BOGEYS:

Corwyn:
    Least Bogies or Worse across whole tourney (goes to next placed player not already in top 3 places)

Corwyn:
    Least Bogeys prize: MizzyMan

Least Bogies: Hans (Hanswurst72)  // Least Bogies prizewinner: MizzyMan

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts

PUTTING:

Corwyn:
    Longest total distance of putts prize: Gary (Woodoworkery)

Corwyn:
    No-3-putt prize: CerinoDevoti

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts

MISCELLANEOUS AWARDS:

Corwyn:
    Longest drive on the fairway or green during the whole tournament: Ben (bhoese)

--------------------------------------------

... and somehow, one more final award is in the set, for Shiner, for his extraordinary willingness to help out others by marking an unbelievable 6 extra times:

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 12:39 AM

Corwyn:
    FYI: Phil's and Hans' Approach Play prizes have now been passed on, and I'm hoping to connect with Mizzy very soon to pass on his credits via Blitz challenge.

Done! Mizzy's prize has duly been passed on.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 7:05 AM

Totally COOL trophies. I didn't even notice at first that our individual avatar pics are on them.

Steller job ONCE AGAIN, by Corwyn.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 3:05 PM

CerinoDevoti:

Totally COOL trophies. I didn't even notice at first that our individual avatar pics are on them.

Steller job ONCE AGAIN, by Corwyn.

Just outstanding Corwyn. Congrats to all our Elite CC players. A HUGE Congrats to Hans for some truly outstanding UL play. Also, WTG to mshine, bhoese, mizzy,and phaxda for your UL accomplishments.

You run an outstanding Community tournament Corwyn and I would like to also give props to Cerino for all his assistance. I have seen many organized Community Tourns through the years and I have to say BOTH Corwyn AND Cerino deserve  - COMM. TOURNAMENT ORG. AWARDS. Hands down you are 2 of the best. From all of us in the community - THANK YOU BOTH.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 12:57 AM

Well done again guys for a really well run tournament and congrats to all the winners of prizes. Did all of mine get resolved in the end? I've only just been on the site for the first time in a few weeks....

Corwyn:

(Yet another) final wrap-up post … 

I just thought I'd add a few more stats that came to light from the tourney. Somewhat surprisingly, there were only 2 eagles in the whole tournament, one from Tom (seemorehair) at the 9th at St. Andrews with the acknowledged help of a 31 mph tailwind to aid a drive to 3 ft, and my own holed wedge approach to #17 at Oakmont.

Not quite C - both Jure and I had eagles on 9th at St Andrews as well (in the same round) :)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 11:43 AM

Hi James,

Oops! Sorry about that error: all fixed on the spreadsheet now. (I must have been too lazy to go back through the video ... I did have a nagging feeling something wasn't quite right: should have guessed where those eagles were hiding!)

Cerino took care of Woodo's prize, and you'd already sent Mizzy's. I guess you didn't hear from Phaxda or mnshiner for their Greatest Improvement prizes, then? I did ask Phil if he'd been in touch with you, but didn't get a response. I'll follow up with him, and send Shiner a reminder too.

Cheers, Corwyn

RSS