Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out II': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open RETURNS!

Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:44 AM (742 replies)
  • MizzyMan
    52 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:02 PM

I definitely had to play some practice rounds to get used to these crazy uneven lies, but I am happy I joined this tourney. I had a great time playing round 1 with Mati. We played the sides separately, which was completely my fault but here are all the screenshots.

Matildalgaly: 82 (+12), GIR: 44% (25.1ft) , 34 putts (62.78ft)

MizzyMan: 72 (+2), GIR: 67% (25.4ft) , 32 putts (64.75ft)

Front 9:

Back 9:

I had some terrible 3 putts on the front but kept it together on the back. I managed a wild par on #15 after I had 51 yards in 30/40 rough with orange side lie on my 3rd shot. I hope Hans slows down a bit so we can keep up. :)

Mizzy

• seemorehair
    228 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:18 PM

Had a gr8 time with Mike - GG  bud. Was off to a gr8 start on f9 but all came unglued on 9th (big surprise lol) After 3 or 4 bad holes started getting back into game ended up with 77. Forgot to get approach shot pic - sorry.

• iMikeAllStar
    262 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:24 PM

ok, already played round 1 and it was HELL. Hate those clubs, hate uneven lies, hate golf! LOL

It was BAD!

here are the screenshots

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 5:30 PM

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 7:15 PM

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 7:16 PM

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 10:38 PM

mnshiner:

Last 3 holes @ St. Andrews. Corwyn let us know if you can see everything alright.
    Thanks, Shiner

Test for Corwyn

That works great, Shiner!

I just found I had to adjust the view quality from default to HD to be able to read the Stats, but once I did that, crystal clear. I'm very envious of your computer set-up, lol!

Perhaps you'd be willing to record future rounds in the tourney? I'm thinking participants might be interested to see the final pair in the last round, for instance. If the timing worked out for everyone (if you as a 'marker' and extra player, wouldn't extend the round too long for those involved), it would be a lovely option to have... (When Hans got several folks to record, or livestream, games in the Ryder Cup, it was a wonderful service to the community)

• iMikeAllStar
    262 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 2:27 AM

Already submitted my screenshots but are waiting moderation...

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 6:11 AM

Corwyn:

That works great, Shiner!

Perhaps you'd be willing to record future rounds in the tourney? I'm thinking participants might be interested to see the final pair in the last round, for instance. If the timing worked out for everyone (if you as a 'marker' and extra player, wouldn't extend the round too long for those involved), it would be a lovely option to have... (When Hans got several folks to record, or livestream, games in the Ryder Cup, it was a wonderful service to the community)

I wouldn't mind doing that at all. Would rather not do Livestream because I have read to many complaints about the meter stutter and I wouldn't want that to happen to the final pair.

The recording would be on my end. So it doesn't effect the other two players.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 12:26 PM

Boy are all you folks lucky today. I just played a practice round on Oakmont with Corwyn and shot 2 under. Man I wish that was my scheduled round that counted. Straight drives, nice approach shots and great putting all used up. Sure hope I can find some of that during my real round later this week. :-)

Enjoy your rounds everyone and have fun. It's important to have the fun.

~CD~

RSS