Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out II': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open RETURNS!

Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:44 AM (742 replies)
  • GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 4:33 PM

• joewaters
    258 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:07 PM

KHb httpSocan someone advise me how to combine all the shots into 1 nice legible upload like what screwer has don, or dumb

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:30 PM

joewaters:
    Socan someone advise me how to combine all the shots into 1 nice legible upload like what screwer has don,
    One pic per screen, unavoidable. Your stats are perfectly readable in their genuine size, right click into each of them, "show graphic".

From the black frames it looks like you play from full screen, don't you? If so, you may cut out the active part with an image editing program before sending, or reduce to window size temporarily and take the pic from there.

Alas, it works like you do, too, as long as you don't reduce the picture in size. Include "width=450" or less in WGT's "Insert Media" function (which you did).

FWIW, I use 250 width for the screenshots of FWs and greens, thus reducing their visible size.

• joewaters
    258 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:52 PM

Right here goes, a back 9 strewn with fundamental errors, am not going to post a score just yet.

Some holes are unreachable with a wind against, combined with a scrappy lie. I hit driver to the Par 3 16th.

Thanks for above Alosso

This is a lot smaller

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:44 PM

joewaters:
    Right here goes, a back 9 strewn with fundamental errors, am not going to post a score just yet.

Hi Joe, it sounds as if you got what you needed from alosso in terms of image advice...

... just in case I'm misinterpreting your comment above... I want to remind everyone that this is a Single-Play tourney where rounds must be played in twosomes.

Have all the practice you want and need, but when you arrange to play with your partner for real, that is the round that counts.

Thanks!

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 10:09 PM

mohuyu:

Myself and jason decided this tourney is not for us. Corwyn could you please remove me from the tournament.

Regards

Mo

Sorry to hear that Mo... :(

Thank you though for letting us know in the thread. It's so much better for me to hear that (even if it's unwelcome news) than to spend time chasing people up later. For that I am grateful, and sorry that the tourney didn't work out for you.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 10:24 PM

Daboofness:

That was fun...in an excruciating painful execution and torture style way.

Played R1 with GLADSTONESCREWER...here's the 100 images of the round, cards, stats, etc...

Ha, ha, very funny! ... but you missed the pics of the golf bag, drinks cart, ball-washer, etc.

Congratulations to you both for kicking off the tourney. Glad you still managed to have fun, despite it all!

You're the first up on our Leaderboard, which will continue to be updated at this same link.

--------------

[Here is the 1st Round Score Submission link.]

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 7:14 AM

Here you go Joe

eXZbH.png
    nd5f.png
    ojeZ.png

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:11 AM

Hi!

Just wanted to point out the fact nobody (except the person who actually sets up the round) is able to confirm or prove that they actually used the specified pin locations. However, I'm certain that everyone here is big on fair play, so this shouldn't be a problem.

• MizzyMan
    52 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:35 AM

PUHOLINO:

Hi!

Just wanted to point out the fact nobody (except the person who actually sets up the round) is able to confirm or prove that they actually used the specified pin locations. However, I'm certain that everyone here is big on fair play, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Well, I was also thinking the same thing but a single screenshot would solve this issue. I think the game conditions are shown in the game lobby where a screenshot could be taken with the 2 players and conditions.

My bigger concern was the "hard" pins locations don't always mean the same pin. For example, holes 6 and 9 much harder with front pins than back, IMO. They never seem consistent so getting the "same" exact course is quite difficult. That is all.

Mizzy

RSS