Forums

Help › Forums

What is the best format of play to earn XP?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:27 AM (35 replies)
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 5:51 AM

Animalul29:
    35min. 18 holes ?! it's impossible under 1 hour

Making your font large and bold does not make it true.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 6:15 AM

Quite right. 30 mins is easy if you're lucky enough to be playing well.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 10:27 AM

Animalul29:
    35min. 18 holes ?! it's impossible under 1 hour

Sort this sh*t Pizza..jeez

I know it was a week ago but can't we flog this guy before the fact ??

Andy..  (not trying to incite)..sure thats a breach ?..pass the 'cat o 9 tails' .. (:

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:29 PM

I just saw this thread and thought its funny, fmagnets (who I understand is seriously good) playing like a maniac a few years ago to rack up xp's to get up to L83 clubs he was after

Maybe answering some questions for those who wonder how the top guys score so well....they go to work!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 3:31 PM

LMAO....good reading.

Turns out we were ALL clueless at one point !!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 3:33 PM

fmagnets:
    I need slow meters, believe me!!

Oh no you fookin don't !!

;-)

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 4:16 PM

Cavan01:

courteneyfish:

How did you skip from Master to Legend?

He didn't really, he played the sept. 9 hole monthly many many times, he tiered up to tour pro, master, tour master and legend from repeated playing of that monthly at pro tier conditions, so he is not really legend worthy but is there anyway.

Looking at his profile, he played that monthly so many times he went from tour master to legend in 3 days. Again 3 days of a pro level tournament to move to legend??!!.. hence my saying not really legend worthy.

Looks like just a paper "legend" to me.  He'll never keep up when he has to play different courses and conditions. ;-)  ;-)  ))

Hi, fmags.

Dave

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 5:16 PM

DaveDwingdale:

Looks like just a paper "legend" to me.  He'll never keep up when he has to play different courses and conditions. ;-)  ;-)  ))

Hi, fmags.

Dave

Yeah, these back tees are killing me ;-)

(Also interesting that none of the forum experts offered the correct info either. The best glitch-free way to generate XP is through tournament awards for high placed finishes. The shorter the tournament round, and the higher the finish, the better. So getting good at CTTH RGs would have been the way to go.)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 7:13 PM

Cavan01:

courteneyfish:

How did you skip from Master to Legend?

He didn't really, he played the sept. 9 hole monthly many many times, he tiered up to tour pro, master, tour master and legend from repeated playing of that monthly at pro tier conditions, so he is not really legend worthy but is there anyway.

Looking at his profile, he played that monthly so many times he went from tour master to legend in 3 days. Again 3 days of a pro level tournament to move to legend??!!.. hence my saying not really legend worthy.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! 

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 8:39 PM

fmagnets:
    The best glitch-free way to generate XP is through tournament awards for high placed finishes. The shorter the tournament round, and the higher the finish, the better. So getting good at CTTH RGs would have been the way to go.

Thanks for sharing - I didn't even know that there are XPs for tournament awards - haven't received many :(

How many XPs are awarded for an RG win? The FAQ is quite nebulous on that subject.

RSS