Help › Forums

Difficult & Frustrating

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 27 2010 6:11 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HedRush
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 12:41 PM

This game i find to be very difficult & frustrating, i dont seem to improve at all & the fun is quickly being sucked out of this game, i think i'll smoke a bowl & beat the F outta my caddie

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 12:51 PM

My same thoughts towards real golf.

Rush,

This game is meant to be as realistic as possible and it does a good job at it. If you put some time into it, you'll get better, trust me =) It can be very frustrating at times, but that's what most of us love. Just keep trying.

Rehill

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 1:13 PM

HedRush:
    i think i'll smoke a bowl & beat the F outta my caddie

LMAO-Been there for over  a year and the bowl really saves the equipment. With the really good stuff you have to hit the middle line of the three you see (free tip.) 

• Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 1:17 PM

rehill:

My same thoughts towards real golf.

Rush,

This game is meant to be as realistic as possible and it does a good job at it. If you put some time into it, you'll get better, trust me =) It can be very frustrating at times, but that's what most of us love. Just keep trying.

Rehill

I wholeheatedly 2nd that thought.Every time I play and miss I look for a way to improve.It has been a slow climb,but any thing worth it ,takes time.NEVER SURRENDER!!

...N...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 1:21 PM

HedRush:
    i think i'll smoke a bowl & beat the F outta my caddie

Well there's your problem. You keep kicking the caddies a$$. lol

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 1:24 PM

lol says you joined in 08, did'nt record a single round now back some two years later played one round. holy shilt that is some frkn killer smoke dude, i think you might be a time traveler. these forums get funnier everyday. JB

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 2:28 PM

dont exhale till you click too swing.....what is light urple

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 2:32 PM

LMAO-Been there for over  a year and the bowl really saves the equipment. With the really good stuff you have to hit the middle line of the three you see (free tip.) 

u wouldnt have known that if the cards werent in front of you Trabeck

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 3:01 PM

A little smoke now and again doesn't hurt anything, but hard drugs I'm against. Coke is the the worst of all for anyone...but I do love the way it smells.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 3:41 PM

lmao, sweetie can't go wrong with a classic. nice reference to the bolivian marching powder. remember kids as mr. hand says drugs are bad. JB

• PAGES
RSS