Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • JackNick65
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 6:09 PM

I have been playing this game for 41/2 years. It is of the poorest quality it has ever been. The swing meter is back to the hurkey jurkey state it was 3 years ago. I have to think that the admins do this purposely to get folks who have developed some skill at the game, don’t buy credits and play the same equipment, thus not spending credits to leave. As I said I have been playing for 41/2 years but they win I quit.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 10:09 AM

JackNick65:

I quit.

Don't go yet. When you don't care anymore that's the perfect time to explore the courses. What's over in that stone quarry on Merian? What about that  weird sand bunker that looks like bomb crater? See where bouncing off a cart path will take you.

So if you decide not to quit  right  away and need a CC that won't care what your scores are, come join us at No Quitters Here.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 12:55 PM

JackNick65:

I have been playing this game for 41/2 years. It is of the poorest quality it has ever been. The swing meter is back to the hurkey jurkey state it was 3 years ago. I have to think that the admins do this purposely to get folks who have developed some skill at the game, don’t buy credits and play the same equipment, thus not spending credits to leave. As I said I have been playing for 41/2 years but they win I quit.

You have played today 23rd.

The admins do it for what ? 

Did you say they do it to get players to not buy credits to leave ?

Anyway...........you said you quit on 22nd so go away.

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 7:34 PM

ArgyleScott:

JackNick65:

I quit.

Don't go yet. When you don't care anymore that's the perfect time to explore the courses. What's over in that stone quarry on Merian? What about that  weird sand bunker that looks like bomb crater? See where bouncing off a cart path will take you.

So if you decide not to quit  right  away and need a CC that won't care what your scores are, come join us at No Quitters Here.

Now there's an offer JackNick65 shouldn't refuse...a perfect match.  Gotta love that!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 2:48 AM

Plays again 24th and even gets a cc invite on his wall.

Couldn't make it up

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 4:32 AM

Nobody on friends list and status  "busy".

Then an anti WGT rant like so many other "I'm leaving" folk.

Least some leave for few days before coming back, as if we give a sh!t.

Anyway good luck with him....Maybe he will see the light and stop blaming WGT for everything.....especially his meter issue.

RSS