Help › Forums

BAD CONNECTIONS

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 31 2014 3:47 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • QuikDrawlMcGraw
    4,337 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 2:57 PM

your response is BS ever since you added the uneven lies...the connectivity has been horrible.....u say its rare but sure seems MANY MANY players are all of a sudden havin the same problem...every1 servers cant be going bad at the same time...the load time is just unbelieveably slow in the last week to the point of ive given up tryin to play the game....every other site  i go to works just fine so dont think its  on my end

• jerrysan
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 2:59 PM

I tell ya why THEY suck.... servers are worse than bad and they are money hungry its BULL ***

• tigertone7
    9 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 3:10 PM

yes ive had that a lot and wont let me rejoin game,i  cant play on chrome or fox cos the meter just wont stop,Think it's about time this got sorted  by wgt.Keep upgrading they keep downgrading.Not very impressed at the moment,never used to have a problem till the last 2 months

• tonyrube
    10 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:04 PM

Wgt need to get rid of this 3 disconnect and ur out crap, not my problem my local server or ur feed cancels me out but I'm loseing intrest in a long relationship and I can easly spend my cash some where else

• tgp2857
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 12:18 PM

twice to night

• tgp2857
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 12:18 PM

twice to night

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 3:12 PM

Run traceroute to see how many routers (servers) are between your computer and WGT's servers.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 4:12 PM

ApexPC:

Run traceroute to see how many routers (servers) are between your computer and WGT's servers.

Think about it.  With 10,000 or more connections coming at WGT servers from all over the world where's the likeliest spot for congestion?

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 3:47 AM

compared to 4 days ago  this site is running at a snails pace  and today swing metre is throwing  torrets fits lol  disconnects from multiple players  etc  surely it can not be evry one having same issues ?  please don't tell me to clear my cache  DONE

• PAGES
RSS