• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:12 AM

TY Caroline :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:15 AM

bopag:
    I would like to see single play for CTTH's in your country Club.

This^^^. It's in the RGs so please give the CC owners the same format.

Stand tall, Shrude.  ;-)

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:20 AM

SHRUDE:

TY Caroline :)

Your welcome Sir,

Your input to this thread was & is invaluable...it didn't deserve the railroading it got from one of my fellow dicky countrymen :)

So yes...stand tall :))

Caroline

xxx

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:23 AM

@Shrude

I'm not sure why you even care about this game, you barely play it, and your not even competitive, not to mention you won't advance tiers. Are you scared?

You need to run along and play some ranked rounds dude. As of now, your not even close to being a serious member of WGT.

If you don't have anything constructive to contribute to WGT, then don't say anything at all. This game plays just fine for a lot of people.

Only you and a few other people continue to try and find fault in this game. I have a feeling nothing is ever good enough for Shrude.

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:44 AM

Richard4168:
    I'm not sure why you even care about this game, you barely play it, and your not even competitive, not to mention you won't advance tiers. Are you scared?

Barely plays it ??? Not even competitive ??? Scared of advancing tiers ???

Boy, U really are a dick aren't u Richard?

Did u happen to notice he runs a CC with over 200 members? Did u happen to notice his average is so close to tiering him up to legend it's not funny?

Richard4168:
    If you don't have anything constructive to contribute to WGT, then don't say anything at all.

I saw this sentence somewhere else in this thread....OH YEAH! That was my advice to YOU!  lol

Richard4168:
    Only you and a few other people continue to try and find fault in this game. I have a feeling nothing is ever to good for Shrude.

Nobody is trying to find fault...we're all trying to find improvements...the game is great, but could be so much greater. Community feedback & suggestions can only help in this regard, and, after all...the title of this thread is "Product Suggestions" NOT for totally negative people to come in & hi-jack it for whatever reason they THINK they might have.

So Richard, please leave Shrude alone & go hi-jack some other thread so we can carry on our intelligent suggestions here.

Thank you

Caroline

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:46 AM

xSweetCarolinex:
    So Richard, please leave Shrude alone

This works both ways Caroline.

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:51 AM

Yes, it does Richard, I totally agree.....but lets just remember who it was that started the negativity.

I'm not posting in here to "stick up" for Shrude...he's a big boy and can look after himself.

I'm merely posting to try and keep this thread on topic & interesting...and positive.

That's all :))

Caroline

x

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 11:59 AM

Bwah ha! Richy's been told!

LOLOL

very nice Caroline. If I had a hat I would take it off to you.

& with the assine comments from our dick richy distracting me, i almost overlooked this:

nickelsaver:

I would like to see a larger selection of clubs, brands. I also think it would be cool to offer retro sets. And my ultimate retro set would be of the100 year old variety. Give me my mashie!!

Of course I still want the distance of a modern club :)

I like this idea!

I nice set of Persimmons available in the Pro Shop, with the feature of a modern upgrade if wanted.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 1:25 PM

Wow... this thread has taken a turn to the worse...again...hmmm.

Richard... I get the emails too... that was not nice what you said...sorry.

Lets take a deep breath and get back to what this thread was meant to be.....

Couple more suggestions....

As said before.... Legend Golf Balls to made Giftable.

I keep wondering what time 11pm pst is..... in relation to where we are,

I see messages that Wgt will be down for maintenance at 11pm pst or whatever time....

If we can have a clock on the game page stating what time it is in Wgt Land, that would be nice. It would also help with knowing what time Comps Finish too. 

-Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 1:31 PM

mantis0014:
    I keep wondering what time 11pm pst is..... in relation to where we are,

Shrude's in charge of that. Pizza hooked him up with a world time map he got by googling it.  ;-)

RSS