• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 5:30 PM

Yeah, whatever.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 7:15 PM

Richard4168:

If people would stop being ass holes in this thread, WGT may actually take things serious from players who were constructive about ideas who doesn't have an asinine attitude.

Pizza has had it with people being ignorant and ungrateful in the WGT forums, and I for one don't blame him.

I have made 4 posts on this thread.  Did you just call me an a-hole?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 8:04 PM

WGTpizza:

WGT has read this thread. Keep the suggestions coming.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Implement a handicap system, based on tier, status, and "ranked" games, played for all credit for profit games.  

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 9:27 PM

andyson:
    I have made 4 posts on this thread.  Did you just call me an a-hole?

If the shoe fits, wear it.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:19 PM

Richard4168:
    If the shoe fits, wear it.

Nice edit......According to my email you were far more abusive.

I wont post it, but suffice to say, you need to go find another area to play in and hurl your abuse. The only negativity in this thread is YOU.

oh.. and the lack of WGTPizza replying to a common goal of, "building a better community together".

oh and  dicky, let me assure you if i had found a way of contacting MisterWGT, by now, i would have,.. or Chad as those of us in the 'know' call him  ;)

I am also interested to know who these fictitious 'lot of people' are, who you are referring to in your deleted post. 
    Clutching at straws are we dicky? 

So go kiss ass somewhere else to achieve your utopia of "partying on with the WGT Team".

In the meantime, those of us who play the game regularly would like to see a 2 way street happening in these forums, same street MisterWGT has requested.

You may play regularly but, lets face it, member since 2009 with $60 in WGT earnings... you aren't very committed huh.

Run away dicky, nothing for you to see here and in future keep your abuse to yourself , lest someone else sees the post in an email and becomes quite offended by your childish rant.

Email heading your way Andyson.

• nickelsaver
    46 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 12:19 AM

I would like to see a larger selection of clubs, brands. I also think it would be cool to offer retro sets. And my ultimate retro set would be of the100 year old variety. Give me my mashie!!

Of course I still want the distance of a modern club :)

• tezzastheman
    1,137 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 1:49 AM

SHRUDE:
    So go kiss ass somewhere else to achieve your utopia of "partying on with the WGT Team".

nice investigating there shrude. Ass kissing in the highest order...lmao

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 6:34 AM

edit: You aren't worth it. Whatever Shrude.

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:06 AM

This was a very interesting & informative thread...until Richard4168 came along with his negativity :(

Lets please try to get this thread back & Richard...if u got nothing constructive to say, then dont say nothing...please?

Caroline

x

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 7:11 AM

Richard4168:
    Yeah, whatever.

Richard4168:
    Whatever Shrude.

very valuable contribution and so succinct as well.

Did someone mention being negative somewhere? oh, yeah....

Your right, I have a hard on for people who continually make assertions that don't follow through. In Australia we call them Gunna's, "gonna do this then i'm gonna do that" The Majority of the WGT Team do a fine job.

I don't hate anyone, that's a harsh word, people can be encouraged dicky. I guess you have seen my offer to help out, in some kind of different  perspective.

You go on and bounce around the threads dicky and brown nose all you like and sing your praises, in the mean time my self and some serious members of the community will try to encourage WGT to help the community in the way the community would like to be helped...  now go get your bat and ball and run along.  you have already placed this valuable thread WAY OFF TOPIC.

RSS