Help › Forums

Time to update Player Suggestion List

Sun, Dec 2 2012 1:30 PM (50 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 7:27 PM

- A cap for the new Aussie Avatar... to cover my Bald Head....lol

-Still want Champ Speed Greens in CC's

-Cabo to be included in CC's.....  I think it's time for the Green Fees to finish on this course.

-Co-Ownership Duties in CC's... to be set by Club Owner.

-Option to set Tee's in CC's....  So we can have some fun hitting off the reds....lol

-R11(s) Irons.

Just a few that come to mind

-Roger

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 9:26 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE

• Ability to select CC Committee/ Co-Owners with similar/ optional owners privileges.
    • Ability to create CC tiered Tournaments
    • Ability to Merge/ Moderate our CC forum threads better. 
    • Better Club Message text formatting options - currently there is none.
    • CC chat / game lobby
    • Membership invites - When being removed from the public list of CC's, allow the Owner to STILL INVITE to the club.
    • Ability to select multiple friends/ members to a) Message b) Delete
    • Hover your mouse above a WGT Members name ANYWHERE in the site to see instant stats, this is currently broken in areas where it is supposed to work. Would be nice to include members CClub with a link as we can currently for 'View Profile'.
    • Check boxes next to private messages to select multiples and delete.
    • Message Alert in game window. Has been answered and is looking into it.
    • Remove Friends List from game window improves meter?
    • Current ability to select multiple friends for mass messages is broken.
    • Game/ WGT chat lobby.
    • Ability to upload your own CClub background image
    • Ability to click on Members name to load profile in 'Friend Request' as is currently available in 'CC request'.
    • Remove/ Improve options for the WGT Recommends box in Game window for Higher Tiered Players who no longer require info on 'How To Equip Clubs' etc
    • Avatar options to customise - shoes, hat, belt, shirt - colours & type Has been answered, unlikely due to the age of this technology
    • A link to your "Recent Games Played" - to find players/ see results

Priority items in BOLD

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 8:41 AM

WGTpizza:

WGT has been updated on this thread. We are taking suggestions from all over the forums, this thread included.

WGTAlex' idea was to take all the suggestions from all over the forum THEN add them to this list.  When a feature was implemented, move it on the list to completed.

That way members know their suggestion has been logged AND new members can go to the list and check if the idea has been posted before posting their request for a driving range.

AND this is a central written list that can be used as community input at the WGT roadmap meetings.  Much better than depending on a person's memory or word of mouth transmission.

Can we have confirmation this list is being updated by WGT?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 3:03 AM

andyson:

I would also ask for this confirmation.

Seems like a no brainer.

• bopag
    78 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 2:48 PM

I would like to see single play for CTTH's in your country Club. Have it set up the same way as stroke play. If you with draw you get a WD beside your name and cannot play it again.

You ask the member to play it once but they will play up to the 8th shot and quit so they can start over if they did not shoot a good round.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 4:47 PM

WGTpizza:
    WGT has been updated on this thread. We are taking suggestions from all over the forums, this thread included.

andyson:

Hi Pizza,

Any chance of a reply to my suggestion posted just above.

As well as Andysons request?

The suggestion  asking if you or someone could update this thread,

Telling us that WGT has been updated on this thread, without any edits or comments to the list, is like telling us the same thing 2 months ago.
    In which we inevitably found out we weren't being listened to.

If you are taking suggestions from all over the forum, how do you feel about that suggestion?

Would it not maintain a higher level of feedback for the community as well as 'WGT', if we could have these suggestions updated?

I would offer to do it for you.

Your Status on your WGT wall says "Let's build a better community, together :)"

Would this suggestion be a part of that agenda of 'doing it together'?

Or, would ignoring it and offering standard replies be simply doing it on your own, your way?
    ...only to have the community let down once again next month.

Is there any room for compromise or  some feed back on specific suggestions at all, SIR?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 5:05 PM

If people would stop being ass holes in this thread, WGT may actually take things serious from players who were constructive about ideas who doesn't have an asinine attitude.

Pizza has had it with people being ignorant and ungrateful in the WGT forums, and I for one don't blame him.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 5:15 PM

Richard4168:
    Pizza has had it with people being ignorant

the reverse is also true

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 5:16 PM

Thank you for making my case Shrude.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 5:24 PM

Richard4168:
    Thank you for making my case Shrude.

I didn't think you actually had one, it was purely conjecture.

lets keep this OT hey.

RSS