Forums

Help › Forums

NEW CLUBS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 10 2009 12:16 PM (76 replies)
  • clabbem
    25 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 12:49 PM

Good, excelent to be more right, could be good too if we can select the shaft also, and open tournaments for all countries.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 12:59 PM

Futures, you have to equip the club in the game options before you start the round.  It won't automatically place it in your bag.

• tommy2x4
    14 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 1:34 PM

it's fake golf...get over it.

• clabbem
    25 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 1:35 PM

I have the burner in my bag, and it´s almos identical with my burner drive and the sound hit is a clone.

gr8 to play with it virtually I can´t believe the identical sensation that i have in my real golf

• Laseter
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 7:47 PM

For me, My game has gone to pot.  The wind is killing me and the meter seems less forgiving.   Can anyone tell me how to buy a new club?   Bought credits, and bought a new driver twice, but never got it or was charged for it....

• alohadude
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 11:22 PM

Not sure, but this went from a fun game to a really bad one with the changes they made. I play a reasonable game of golf as a 3, and the game was a little unpredictable before, but now it is not worth playing. Unless paying them for new clubs makes a really big difference I don't see a reason to come back.

• Dabamaboy
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2009 2:43 AM

this use to be a fun site to play but i think that yahoo golf is better now

• coach777
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2009 10:09 AM

I upgraded to the new burner. I should have saved my money. The extra 10 yards you get with it may help an amateur since they use different tees but for a hack it is IMO pretty much worthless.

• dmace2
    44 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2009 10:57 AM

Laseter--

The NEWS post on the updates has links to tutorials on how to buy clubs and how to add them to your bag.  It's 2 steps; that may be why you haven't seen them yet.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2009 12:10 PM

The Pro Shop is available to all countries.  If you are having trouble making a purchase please let us know.

RSS