Forums

Help › Forums

NEW CLUBS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 10 2009 12:16 PM (76 replies)
  • thebetterguy
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 6:17 AM

The new clubs suck,the driver dont go as far and your accuracy is all over the place ... i liked the old clubs a lot better ! it seems like everything is way off with the new clubs..

• paulmcm
    449 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 6:31 AM

The irons are a lot less forgiving, but distances seem to be a lot truer - so i suppose once we get used to them we'll start to see the benefit.

• BoGilmore
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 6:52 AM

There seems to be a wind issue after the upgrade. Anyone besides myself having wind direction or any wind issues?

• TitleistPro
    94 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 7:19 AM

Dosen't ANYONE appreciate something NEW???

THank you for giving us something new to play with....I am sure there will be learning curves, but, I for one am appreciative of clubs that go closer to what real ones do.

THANK YOU and God Bless,

TP

• jcksnghst
    71 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 7:38 AM

I agree. with tp. They "feel" better. Has a more realistic flight trajectory. Better face responce with spin and such, if you know what i mean. But guys,(kudos to the marketing dept.) that is the most homeliest putter i have seen in 15 yrs. I've  seen better looking putters at putt-putt. ;-p  Good Job!

• Jarid
    31 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 8:36 AM

Well, I know what i'm going to be doing for the next 48 hours straight. I really appreciate the updates and look forward to trying to master these new clubs and conditions. Congratulations on creating a fabulous online experience and enviroment. And tell Titilest a loyal customer wants to see thier presence ASAP.Thank you much.

• Skipppppy
    16 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 9:21 AM

I was pretty excited when I saw the new drivers.  I bogey #4 every time and these extra yards help a lot.  BUT the irons go way off if you don't hit it perfect.  I mean, I had a shot that was just a hiar off and it went to the right 4 extra yards.  This game was fun, now it's OK.  I don't want it to be easy. obviously, what fun would that be, but if I miss by a hair and that sends it off by yards, what's the point.  I guess I'll have find a new online game to play.

• BALLSDEEP2
    7 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 10:48 AM

The new clubs are great thanks WGT! Any1 who was getting bored with the game here you go we get to learn the game all over again.

• Cotton949
    379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 10:51 AM

Yep, I agree, now it is so sensitive it is no fun to play. You can't depend on the same stroke now and with the wind it is irratic.

I don't like the new clubs at all!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 12:16 PM

Love the new stuff. 

Obviously we'll get new and better clubs as time goes by.  Better clubs will have better stats and mishits won't be penalized so much.  It's a good start, which is what it was supposed to be.

Look past your nose fellas!

RSS