Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB

Fri, May 3 2024 1:58 PM (1,111 replies)
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 1:16 AM

hewitt1968:

waciii - did the same thing as you - got so excited the screen changed before I could initiate the replay :(

Nice to be part of the DEC and to get the hole in one, though

you can still see the replay, when the next shot is on screen before you take it, go to options and see there is an option to replay the last shot.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 4:12 AM

eternalspirit:

hewitt1968:

waciii - did the same thing as you - got so excited the screen changed before I could initiate the replay :(

you can still see the replay, when the next shot is on screen before you take it, go to options and see there is an option to replay the last shot.

there is also the option to view the last shot on the scorecard. Just left of the continue button is a View Replay Button.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 6:31 AM

Congrats to all the new DEC members, now, WHERE IS MY LUNCH. the new rule is anyone, 24 or higher buys lunch...lol

Congrats

keep it in the short stuff

G

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 7:04 AM

imcoola:

eternalspirit:

hewitt1968:

there is also the option to view the last shot on the scorecard. Just left of the continue button is a View Replay Button.

Even better! forgot about that one

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 7:54 AM

Congratulations to  waciii  and hewitt1968. As of the 31st of July the former, and the 2nd of August the latter, having holed a shot for an ace/double eagle on the 10th at St.Andrews, they are respectively member no. 29 and 30 of our distinguished Club.

The official board has been updated on page 2, honourable mention and trophy are on their way.

• hewitt1968
    42 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 11:31 AM

Thanks for the tip, folks...as for lunch...see you at McDonalds!

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 3:24 PM

Not sure if this will qualify but holed my tee shot on hole 13 at kaiwah playing with iceats in a golfseeker tourney,it was off amateur tees in high winds,unable to save replay as in multiplayer mode but did save scorecard

Round was going poorly and this shot brought it alive again

• BeDaBall
    11 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 5:45 PM

Congrats, Les! One question though, was it ranked?

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 6:55 AM

Les, since there is no confirmation on your stats (and that is because you were teeing off the ladies tees) and no replay, I'd say the Club rules prevent you from becoming a full member.

I will therefore issue a Honorable Mention, and your name will appear on the board.

But I am open to suggestions, so I ask our members to speak up if they feel I haven't done the right thing. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 7:24 AM

Honorable mention would be good, but with an *

RSS