Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB

Tue, Mar 19 2024 5:37 PM (1,090 replies)
  • extragold
    25 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 2:18 PM

I recorded a double eagle in stroke play May 25th, but have no replay to prove it.

This note is posted on my profiles activity board for verification..

extragold made a double eagle on hole #11 on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 2:40 PM

Welcome extragold, newest member of the Double Eagle Club: on KW#11, date unknown. Your shot is confirmed by your stats. A notice has been posted on your profile page and the official board has been updated on page 2 of this thread. Since there is no date your name has been appended to the existing list.

Please everyone provide all the relevant information when posting (Hole no. and date). TY

...and, most of all, keep trying 

• extragold
    25 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 4:01 PM

columbiacgt:

Welcome extragold, newest member of the Double Eagle Club: on KW#11, date unknown. Your shot is confirmed by your stats. A notice has been posted on your profile page and the official board has been updated on page 2 of this thread. Since there is no date your name has been appended to the existing list.

Please everyone provide all the relevant information when posting (Hole no. and date). TY

...and, most of all, keep trying 

I believe I addressed both the place and date of my double eagle in my previous post.

Anyway, thank you for the recognition.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 6:35 PM

may 26 on The Ocean Course #11 238 yards out. Replay is on my page

• jgraham7897
    27 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 8:05 PM

Hell of a shot TDH!

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 10:29 AM

Welcome TDHarvey from the USA: on 28th of May TD holed a shot for a Double Eagle/Albatross on the 11th at Kiawah. He is therefore appointed Permanent Member of our Club. Official notice has been posted on TD's profile and the board has been updated on page 2 of this thread.

On this occasion I am happy to announce that a Master (obviously...) Craftsman will be at hard work in the near future to produce a trophy that will be awarded to each member of the Club. Please be patient...our craftsman is an artist, and he is very very busy...

The board of Directors  has also decided that the Club will not accept further applications after the 50th member has been appointed. As of now there are 25 members, so please, please, keep trying, and never, ever, give up.

And finally, I apologize to extragold, I failed to notice the date on his post. The official board's entry has been corrected.

• Greyskull5
    794 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 1:55 AM

Hi Columbaicgt

U seem to have missed Shuggy Double Eagle at St A hole 12 or "Albatross" as us Scotsmen would say

Its on page 5 of this post of this thread it was in a ranked round and is recorded in his stats 

Cheers Greyskull

ps Shuggs from Edinburgh Im Aberdeen we need a Scotsman on the role of honour

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 11:40 PM

I warmly welcome Shuggy4400 from Edinburgh, 26th member of the Double Eagle Club (Albatross on St.Andrews - where else ? - 14th on the 28th of May). Official note has been posted on his profile, and the board has been updated.

I apologize for missing the post, but thanks to Greyskull5 from Aberdeen we now have another Scotsman in the Club.

Keep trying

• Shuggy4400
    150 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 1:13 AM

Hi Guys I would like to thank Hamish (Greyskull) for getting my score posted and am very happy to be a member of your distinguished club thanks for the invite much appreciated

• BeDaBall
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:06 PM

Hello, everyone. I joined this site June 2009. Just when I thought it would never happen, I scored my first Ace which also happens to be a Double Eagle! Just happened 12th July 2010 at Saint Andrews #6

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx?view=showReplay&JSON=%7B%20%22GUID%22%20%3A%20%22d81d5163-f576-4956-9bd1-9db1017cc833%22%2C%20%22Brand%22%20%3A%20%22undefined%22%20%7D

RSS