Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB

Tue, Mar 19 2024 5:37 PM (1,090 replies)
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 3:24 PM

here is mine i got a few weeks back on kiawah #11  http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=2276af5d1c-924f-4d77-9744-9d5a001df70

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 4:15 PM

I'd like to welcome kissfanpdx and jeffdos924, new members of the Double Eagle Club. A spectacular hop and drop on KW#11 (15th April 2010) for the former, and probably the first ace/double eagle on ST_AN#9 (28th May 2010) for the latter.

The official board has been updated on page 2 of this thread and a membership notice has been posted on the player's walls.

Don't give up, keep trying

• ashjackson
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 8:05 PM

ok this  seems the most busiest page,YES I AM SO PISSED THAT YET ANOTHER GAME WANTS YOU TO PAY MONEY TO PLAY IT,THERE ARE SO MANY FLAWS IN THE GAME,YES PEOPLE MAKE GOOD SCORES IN TOURNEYS,BUT THATS ALL THEY LIVE FOR,OK FOR THEM PEOPLE KEEP GOING BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT AFFORD GOOD CLUBS PLEASE SAY SO .BECAUSE YOU DONT MAKE THAT POINT YOU ARE NOT BEING FAIR I CAN TAKE THIS FURTHER BUT WISH NOT TO

• Wooferboy
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:53 PM

I shot a hole in one/double eagle on St Andrews #18. I had no idea, and still don't know, how to save the replay so it's only in my stats and witnessed by my opponent. But I should still be allowed in the club, nes pa?

This happened on May 15th 2010 if anyone is interested. And I would appreciate any guidance on saving the replays or the scorecard as well.

Thank you!

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 6:23 AM

assjackson, this thread is for people celebrating a great feat in this game. this is not the place for you to whine, cry, ***, piss and moan because you can't play worth a shi*. go away bitterman. JB

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 5:48 PM

ASSSJACKSON,  I know what you mean, how dare the developers of this game actually charge money and make a living at this, what were they thinking , its an outrage.  Give me your address so i can send you a 50 cents so you can go call someone that cares about what your crying about.  In case you hadn't noticed this thread is for people, like myself who have gotten a rare double eagle , not for some whiny ass crying about not being able to afford golf clubs.  Go get a bigger paper route, take off the training wheels and come play with the big dogs....

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 8:59 AM

A warm welcome to Wooferboy from the U.S. of A., who, on the 15th of May aced/double eagled the 18th hole in St.Andrews. The official board has been updated on page 2 of this thread and a membership notice has been posted on the player's wall. There is no replay but the stats confirm the shot, so we will take the player's word on date and hole #.

To save a replay just choose "Replay the last shot" on the Menu list or press "Replay" on the score. That done, press the "Save" button on the replay screen.

I would like to remind that this thread is for players to talk about double eagles, so please stay on topic.

• bigman7
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 3:05 PM

i had 1 on par 5 at kawia   bigman7

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 1:50 PM

bigman7:
    i had 1 on par 5 at kawia   bigman7

Welcome bigman7, newest member of The Double Eagle Club, your shot has been confirmed in your stats, so the club will accept it as proof, but since there is no replay pleas be more specific: date and hole no. please.

Anyway the board has been updated on page 2, and a notice has been posted on bigman7's profile.

A sleeve of balls will be gifted to the first player to score a Double Eagle at Oakmont (REPLAY MANDATORY).

• 1billybonkers
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 2:18 PM

How about  a six putt club, got my first on the USGA  qualifier!!!!!!!!!

RSS