Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nation

Wed, May 4 2016 5:54 PM (81 replies)
  • whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 1:41 PM

WGT FLAG  oh ya gets  a lot of respect!!!! LIke why wgt in over a month respond to vedeos credits promblems. or when you do complain then you get put in the bad email box so they do not look at any issues you have!!!!  So let us fight wgt on the big issues together and the little ones will come easy!!! GET FREE CREDITS FIX!!!!! GET THE CHEATERS!!!!!! KEEP THE GAME RUNNING!!! Smoothly.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 7:45 PM

ChipNSink:

hyena64:
    ... doesn't even have great clubs for his 30 level. ...

You dont need to have great clubs for being amateur around lvl 30. You dont know if he saves up on credits to have the necessary amount available for buying higher level/tier equipment.

You dont know if he spends credits on RGs or premium tourneys or somehting entirely different.

You cant judge on inventory of bags or anything else. Apparently he have fullfilled some requirement for becoming a Nation member. Otherwise he probably wouldnt have made it there.

There is always the suspicion of nepotism. But that is just speculations and cannot be verified. So any accusations of that, which I personally think you are getting close to, is based on nothing but anyones own opinion.

There are lots of ways you can be a "top customer". Apart from Buggyyys statement which is a list of 3 possible ways, you can also contribute greatly by constructive criticism on forum, helping out other people on forum, viewing or even buying from the offers in the Credits section ... take your pick.

If you really want to know why he is a nation member, and youre not, then raise the question with WGT. Not with anyone else. We all have our own opinions on various topics. So to make this "unfair Im not a member"-reply is somewhat unnecessary.

Btw ... the "unfair Im not a member" statement is what I deducted from your post. It is my opinion. Might be wrong - but that is the general sentiment I get from your post. :)

LOL! at all this. I was an amateur in same day of joining wgt. A pro in two days after, and a tour pro in just day short of 2 weeks, but getting to master was an issue of getting lower average for me. So I got to tour pro really fast. You could go to my profile and look at my activity since I started. I just looked at it and was shocked to how fast I became a tour pro. I bet if I was better I could of been legend fast.

Edit:

Forgot to mention I started April 9th, 2012, and just shy of 300 stroke play games.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:45 AM

hyena64:
    I felt a bit slighted by his comment & at the time was probably in a bad mood for some stupid reason

LOL. Nothing like coming here in a bad mood and reading something that just makes it worse. So been there and done that. It's the same way teeing off in a bad mood. One bad shot and it's Rage Central as the day descends into the abyss.  

No harm, no foul.  ;-)

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 6:23 AM

Is this where I come to get my ego stroked?

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 7:37 AM

Milfshake:

Is this where I come to get my ego stroked?

Proceed to the end of the "Nation" queue.

Sir, PLEASE!

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:56 PM

Since becoming a WGT Nation member I have noticed that my balls last considerably longer and my meter never jumps. And free balls just keep appearing in my equipment locker.

Just saying.

2i.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 6:26 AM

Fine.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 5:05 AM

2eyedfeeney:

Since becoming a WGT Nation member I have noticed that my balls last considerably longer and my meter never jumps. And free balls just keep appearing in my equipment locker.

Just saying.

2i.

LMFAO

RSS