Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nation

Wed, May 4 2016 5:54 PM (81 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,492 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 2:03 PM

I don't see that it is a huge deal being a member.  To date a sleeve of balls and entry into one tournament.

If you see someone who is a member that you don't think should be, then I suggest that you contact WGTicon or customer service and ask, they will tell you.  I'm sure that the level 90 and legend criteria are set but the people who contribute and buy get on the list as well.  How a level 30 hack gets the flag with only a month of play is a question for them.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 2:27 PM

No .I'm not going to say it..But things are not what they seam at WGT.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 2:36 PM

It's possible to become a Legend, in only 213 ranked rounds... You'll get invited to WGT Nation, but me, I turned them down...  You don't even have to sweat that much, to keep your consecutive play...  I'm going on 108, by playing, just 1 hole a day...  But maybe, wgt sent me an invite, because i've spent so much.  I could have brought a PS3, Xbox, what's that other thing called, and many CD games... From all those fu5king bucks...

• washndry1
    121 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 3:11 PM

Nice expressive rant almost! Havent been here nearly as long as u and there may be things i do not no about wgt so no disrespect intended   Dont play, dont pay or lightn up lil! ;]  Have more fun with it u might do better or worse if not fun go out and try real golf see how easy that is, maybe you you play  actual golf then u would know how many balls hit water and trees im in wgt nation not worried cause itz just a game and yes was invited at tour pro because i pay and that shows u have more serious desire to stay and contribute to the growth and development of the media! so no offense just get lil confused when someone lashes insted of, constructive interaction. i dont really understand how all this effects youre average score,but i will put my faith in wgt to be fair and diligent in providing quality golf to play now and in the years to come. 1 hole a day is that fun ? ctb player hope you figure this thing out. PS. I could have been master already takin my time lil to learn to get it close first ;] oh ya and pay whopin 50 bucks for clubs i want itz alot but strech it out over the total # of games u play and do the math will soften the blow!  ;] any q"s  or feed back  i welcome counter and or correction and even read and reply thnx wgt player.ok im done! Be well.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 6:18 AM

^^^^^Now that you have that WGT Nation Flag bend over and say cheese^^^^ Don't forget to pull them draws down below the knees. .....  hahahahaha WGT b!tches.

• ChanceSTG
    19 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 10:27 PM

Lol... guess i'll never be a WGT Nation member either, hey WGT I've never spent a dime on this game! People get so worked up for an online virtual community. If they spend as much time practicing on the real sport of golf, as on the real course, as they do b*tchin they would all be touring pros.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 10:01 AM

WGT NATION

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 11:18 AM

ChanceSTG:

Lol... guess i'll never be a WGT Nation member either, hey WGT I've never spent a dime on this game! People get so worked up for an online virtual community. If they spend as much time practicing on the real sport of golf, as on the real course, as they do b*tchin they would all be touring pros.

Well I see by the WGT Nation flag that you are a member.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 11:19 AM

I am willing to sell my membership.. any offers?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 11:38 AM

hyena64:

PS Your comments are ok, but not that impressive.  Mine make a lot more sense. Not bragging, but some people just make more sense than others.

Oh yeah, thanks for taking a legitimate question, & when your answer was disproven, making it personal.  Real class.  Totally unnecessary.

He was trying to help. You know, throw stuff out there that might be possible? Lighten up on him, nothing personal showed through and you didn't disprove anything-just put down the effort. Nobody knows for sure what it takes, let alone what the benefits really are.

RSS