Help › Forums

Re: Secret to WGT sucess!!

Sun, Nov 5 2023 10:38 AM (47 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2023 2:27 PM

ScottHope:

Parfect55:
    Wouldn't it be nice to have a "mulligan" available?

You could have easily have just said "you have unlimited, free, mulligans in Practice Game!"

However, I know how you love creating links.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2023 3:20 PM

I could've done that, but you say it so much better!  ; )

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2023 11:55 PM

HamdenPro:
    you have unlimited, free, mulligans in Practice Game!

Unless you are using the starter ball they're not totally free since you use up ball hits.  And a mulligan on the green uses up 2 ball hits.

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2023 8:19 PM

MioKontic:
    Unless you are using the starter ball they're not toally free since you use up ball hits.  And a mulligan on the green uses up 2 ball hits

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2023 11:42 AM

HamdenPro:

I know  :)

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Sat, Nov 4 2023 3:59 PM

Sorry to revive this, but I woke up with my right hand paralyzed Thursday from nerve damage, so have been having to hit Left Handed (with my mouse) since.  For a lark I decided to switch my avatar to LH.  It reverses the mis-ding.  Seems logical I know, but didn't know for sure until I checked it out.  So now if hit late as a "lefty" the ball "draws" instead of "fading" like it does as a "righty".  Never seen anyone post about this so thought I would mention it.

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2023 2:16 AM
    Interesting . Hope you recover .
  • BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2023 10:38 AM

craigswan:
    Interesting . Hope you recover .

Dr said it will, could take a few days or a few weeks - radial nerve palsy.  Thanks for the sentiment though!

Yeah, I just found it interesting that the physics were reversed, but guess it makes sense in a way, just never had thought about it or seen any posts about it.

RSS