Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Coronavirus

Wed, Mar 25 2020 6:09 AM (173 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 1:33 AM

The Dymaxion House was a cheap, self-sufficient design that could withstand a tornado, had a system to reduce water usage and was naturally self heating and cooling. This protoype was built in 1946.

We might need it .

A 2010 academic paper predicted that time itself will end in about 5 billion years..

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 2:39 AM

Good morning my friend Waz. Was not my intention to ''put you on the stand'', i think you know that!! I am pretty sure that i have read about a death of a baby because of the virus. Surely, could be fake news. I will try to verify the information. As for the chloroquine, the administration of about 2 grams can be proved lethal. It was my bad talking about side effects. Actually, there's much concern in the medical community about chloroquine and how this is being presented as the ''magic pill'' against coronavirus. The truth is that this virus is quite unknown to the scientists. Symptoms, duration, cycle, effects are all being recorded day by day in order to determine a pattern and come up with a solution. This enemy has no face yet. We hope that they will manage to ''corner it'' in the near future. Hoping is all we can do + to comply exactly to what they are saying to us every day....ALL OF US.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 5:37 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Good morning my friend Waz. Was not my intention to ''put you on the stand'', i think you know that!!

Good morning Yiannis, all good my friend.....

Yiannis1970:
    I am pretty sure that i have read about a death of a baby because of the virus. Surely, could be fake news. I will try to verify the information.

I'm looking forwards to the next data sets being released to get a bigger picture of the age groups & how this has progressed since January.

Yiannis1970:
    As for the chloroquine, the administration of about 2 grams can be proved lethal. It was my bad talking about side effects. Actually, there's much concern in the medical community about chloroquine and how this is being presented as the ''magic pill'' against coronavirus.

Yes, this is true mate, 2 gms ingested directly of any drug could prove fatal....

The suggested protocols were 500mgs twice daily in order to give the body enough time to process each dose - 1 gm in total.

It was announced tonight on the news, that there are about 2500 medical professionals over here who are about to embark on a clinical trial of a certain drug in 4 - 6 wks time....This drug has been found to inhibit the replication growth of the virus within the cell walls... (in a test tube environment) & they are hoping that it's future use may lead to the inhibition of contraction of the virus....

Yiannis1970:
    The truth is that this virus is quite unknown to the scientists. Symptoms, duration, cycle, effects are all being recorded day by day in order to determine a pattern and come up with a solution. This enemy has no face yet. We hope that they will manage to ''corner it'' in the near future.

Yes mate, there are many great minds working on this problem around the world, that's for sure & as with all viruses, if a mutation occurs somewhere along the line then we are back at stage 1. The virus in 1918 came in 3 stages....The 2nd & 3rd were the deadliest......

Stay safe my friend!

Cheers,

Waz.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 6:09 AM

Crossing fingers Waz. Stay safe as well my friend!!

RSS