Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 12 Days of Christmas day 3

Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:18 AM (56 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 9:23 PM

On behalf of kenny2323... Thank you "drmoose" for the TM's I spoke to him tonight as he is still in the Hospital surgery scheduled for Monday morning early...I'm sure he will post on your wall as well.....

JD

• linus447
    363 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 10:17 PM

I would like some bridgestone balls   if anyway possible

• AlaskanDame
    18,968 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 10:57 PM

Borntobesting is considering gifts to the following, so hold off a bit if you were, too. ..tyvm

AlaskanDame:
    Legends and above, but with hard times stories attached.

Just so you don't have to go looking for Mossbacker's suggestions, here they are. . . .

"I've been blessed in this game with great friends, I have all I need but am requesting for a few dealing with real life problems...would make their day to recieve a sleeve from a new friend!

Gary4750 lost his wife recently but still makes tremendous effort to play and interact with clubmates, says the game is good therapy...

Mark42027 interceded when his neighbor's boyfriend was beating her, he got a baseball bat to the face and has endured multiple oral surgeries...has not dimmed his outlook or gifting habits!

Goober109 has gone into remission after long time under chemothereapy, which is awesome...but he has retreated into seclusion as the owner of a club with only himself as member...let's show him a path back to rejoining the community!

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 1:35 AM
    dont need owt...just popped in to say HO HO HO good work Santa + Elves :)
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 2:11 AM

AlaskanDame:

Borntobesting is considering gifts to the following, so hold off a bit if you were, too. ..tyvm

AlaskanDame:
    Legends and above, but with hard times stories attached.

Just so you don't have to go looking for Mossbacker's suggestions, here they are. . . .

"I've been blessed in this game with great friends, I have all I need but am requesting for a few dealing with real life problems...would make their day to recieve a sleeve from a new friend!

Gary4750 lost his wife recently but still makes tremendous effort to play and interact with clubmates, says the game is good therapy...

Mark42027 interceded when his neighbor's boyfriend was beating her, he got a baseball bat to the face and has endured multiple oral surgeries...has not dimmed his outlook or gifting habits!

Goober109 has gone into remission after long time under chemothereapy, which is awesome...but he has retreated into seclusion as the owner of a club with only himself as member...let's show him a path back to rejoining the community!

These have been taken care of. Also Srixon balls sent to Clintonjochinger. With the exception of one gift that  i will find out what the person wants or needs my gifting is complete 

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 2:59 AM

new putter gifted as requested to catkins 706.

merry xmas all,paul

• rickypatman
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 3:00 AM

If some Santa could see their way to give me a Titlest Vokey SM7 64 Degree Wedge it would make my year, all I have at present are starter wedges and just can't stop a ball at all.

• ClintonJochinger
    265 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 4:49 AM

You guys are the best. Big thank you  Borntobesting.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Cheers Clint 

• Pissedoff666
    218 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 4:57 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Yes there are some GREAT PEOPLE on WGT!!  I don’t come to Forums to often but when I do , I DRINK DOS EQUIS !! Just kidding.🤪 Just wanted to say Hi and that you guys and gals that are running the X-MAS GFT THING !! You all have big hearts !! SO PEACE ✌️ AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

• JWetrich
    31 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 5:05 AM

i would really like a new set of irons but would enjoy a good wedge. mi started playing this game about 16 months ago and got to admit i em hooked on this game as i play about 6 hrs a day. ty wgt for such a fine game as well as good friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS 

RSS