Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Peoples Club - Starting into our 8th year

Sun, Dec 23 2018 8:30 PM (172 replies)
  • TonyPiech
    216 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 11:41 AM

I’ve been a member of TPC for a little over 2yrs,  EZE-Ed recruited me after seeing my post in a WGT Community Forum that stated in a comical way that I could play “real golf” better than computer-golf on WGT.  He invited me to join the TPC Country Club, where the Club online resources and especially the members could improve my WGT game.  He was right, never regretted his offer.  

Unfortunately my WGT game is now much better than my my real-game (LOL).

• Shamper
    1,506 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 5:42 PM

Well, it appears that what I would write about TPC has been largely written LOL   The members are friendly, caring, respectful and very helpful to each other. There is a multitude of tournament play available for all levels, and the CC forum is quite busy with helpful hints, threads of interest,  and plenty of humour.  When I read posts from some of those who join our club after being members elsewhere,  I am thankful that I 'found' TPC many years ago, back when CourteneyFish was the owner. 

I recommend membership in TPC to anybody who wishes to play the game, either solo or with others, in an atmosphere of acceptance and friendliness.  

Stephanie

• phil0430
    183 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 6:29 AM

I have just educated myself (somewhat) regarding the process of inviting a non-TPC club member to join our club. Like everything in life, it's simple when you understand it, but not so when you don't.

That experience has improved my understanding of what sets TPC above most other clubs on WGT, and reinforced my appreciation for being a member here.

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 4:54 PM

Come one come all--we are nearing full capacity

• Ladychipper
    22,702 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 10:13 AM

Hello, come join us we are having too much  fun at TPC.

• Carrow1
    1,444 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 10:31 AM

I joined the people's club a couple of months ago and what a great decision I made. It's a fun active CC with a wide range of tournaments, so always something to play. All the members are good people, so no conflict and no one to sour the mood. Help and advice is always available if you're looking to improve your game. So if you're looking for a active fun and supportive club come and join us, you won't regret it .

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 6:20 AM

They keep on coming in to join and now are nearing full capacity, and the reason is because we are a friendly club with lots of tournaments going on all the time. There is a tournament that suits everybody. If it's not there it is not available. HEHEHE  Always somebody looking to play another club member, so come and join before it's to late.

• muncher27
    416 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 2:34 PM

belated congrats on making 8 years

from all the team at LIMB CC

• Ladychipper
    22,702 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 8:24 PM

muncher27:

belated congrats on making 8 years

from all the team at LIMB CC

Thank you Muncher!  We are a happy bunch.  Good luck to you and your new club. 

• Ladychipper
    22,702 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 11:53 AM

Bumping up

RSS