Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** downtime tonight 6/28/17 ***

Sat, Jul 8 2017 4:04 PM (79 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 9:02 AM

Vaibhav5viv:

Although they look very weird when they bounce on the ground. Almost like they have a big shadow layer around them. 

Ah ha, so it wasn't me seeing things with the Volvik balls?  They reminded me of the max meter balls, those things have always looked dreadful.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 9:21 AM

Woodoworkery:

Another pathetic down time. I only found Erin available for CC tourneys , when it will be available to all next month ( that's 2 days )

No new clubs, no new balls. Oh me oh my 

Are you sure about that ? When did they add this stuff ;

Cobra F7 drivers

Cobra irons L65 L8

2 new WGT vapor balls Inferno and Fireworks 450 credits

I dont recall any new clubs since the Nike Calloway swap out or any ball additions either . Of course I could be wrong which is why I`m asking .

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 9:38 AM

I think you're right Lonnie.

I like novelty balls and these look like they'd be great but not at 450 a sleeve.  They're only for fun after all.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 9:59 AM

MainzMan:

I think you're right Lonnie.

I like novelty balls and these look like they'd be great but not at 450 a sleeve.  They're only for fun after all.

Especially when you have 4 different types of Nike balls and 2 of them are vapor balls for the same price . WGT must be using these as tester balls to see how many suckers are going to bite . Or maybe its a typo instead of 450 it`s supposed to be 250 like the rest of the balls . It will probably change once its pointed out to them the foolish assumption of the pricing .

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 11:36 AM

I've asked this before and not gotten an answer, so I'll try again:

Is it, in fact, difficult to provide a downtime warning on the landing page the mobile platform?  I've never seen one, and it drives me absolutely bananas when I'm in the middle of a game and suddenly everything craps out.

• Bubblesimba
    179 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 11:57 AM

WGTicon:
    Happy hitting:

Indeed, i log on and see my CDP went from 377 to 1 day,

i feel like hitting something else than a Nike lvl 90 RZN atm.

thanks a bunch.

Joz

• Nancy1959
    7,065 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 12:42 PM

Since the update, I cannot access many normal functions of the game.

The most noteworthy is any Country Club functions (and therefore I cannot access the CC tournaments to complete multi-rounds in particular).

Most of the functions do not appear when I click on them, and others (like CC) just appear in a jumbled mess....and therefore I have no access to my CC or any of it's activities.

I also cannot access other simple functions like editing clubs, etc.  I have tried everything on my end, including cleaning my computer several times, re-booting, etc.  Nothing makes a difference.

I am hoping for an update very soon by WGT because I cannot play today.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 12:42 PM

mmikkeelee:

can we please please have some more new tee markers 

please

I vote this fail be given the Least Likely To Happen Suggestion Since WGT First Went Online In 2008 award.

As far as new clubs/balls I think the club/ball makers determine if new balls/clubs can be added to the game. Contact the manufacturing company that makes the clubs/balls you would like to see added.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 2:40 PM

Bubblesimba:

WGTicon:
    Happy hitting:

Indeed, i log on and see my CDP went from 377 to 1 day,

i feel like hitting something else than a Nike lvl 90 RZN atm.

thanks a bunch.

Joz

Sorry, but San Francisco is 7 hours behind GMT (or UCT, if you prefer).  So when they took the site down at 10 PM Pacific Time, it was 5 AM GMT, 5 hours after the start of the new day.  So that had no effect on your lost CDP.   If you are going to blame WGT have your facts right please.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2017 2:47 PM

lonniescott711:

Woodoworkery:

Another pathetic down time. I only found Erin available for CC tourneys , when it will be available to all next month ( that's 2 days )

No new clubs, no new balls. Oh me oh my 

Are you sure about that ? When did they add this stuff ;

Cobra F7 drivers

Cobra irons L65 L8

2 new WGT vapor balls Inferno and Fireworks 450 credits

I dont recall any new clubs since the Nike Calloway swap out or any ball additions either . Of course I could be wrong which is why I`m asking .

Sorry Lonnie never check lower equipment. Also it wasn't in the news at 5:00 am...lol

RSS