• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2016 7:23 AM

Big Juan ;-)

True as well as I shared a shower with him in Dusseldorf once

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2016 7:29 AM

From my Experience as a former Director of a club, a Good Director will be like a Number 2 to the Boss and he/her will stand in when needed to either support the boss when there are problems or when the boss cannot be there.

it takes up a lot of your time as you are continualy looking in the club forum and here on the main forum to report back to the boss on any thing they may have missed or what you feel they should know.and dealing with a vareity of requests from you fellow members

Wich can be anything from comps the club is running to haveing a club Logo prepared for a member with their name on it.

Not a job to be taken on light heartedly in my opinion.

Dave

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 10:41 AM

daveparr:

From my Experience as a former Director of a club, a Good Director will be like a Number 2 to the Boss and he/she will stand in when needed, to either support the boss when there are problems, or when the boss cannot be there.

It takes up a lot of your time, as you are continually looking in the club forum and here on the main forum to report back to the boss on anything they may have missed, or what you feel they should know...as well as dealing with a vareity of requests from your fellow members

Which can be anything from comps the club is running to haveing a club Logo prepared for a member with their name on it.

Not a job to be taken on light heartedly in my opinion.

Dave

^^^^ was the same for me (2+ years in my CC). Some CCs use directors, and some don't.  But, "many hands make light work" is especially important in the larger CC's, where the span of control can be potentially cumbersome for one person. (IMHO)

• Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 7:58 AM

Does anyone here know if directors are informed when the owner drops someone from the club? Or when the owner makes changes to the club messages? Just curious. Thanks

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 8:45 AM

Cleworthy:

Does anyone here know if directors are informed when the owner drops someone from the club? Or when the owner makes changes to the club messages? Just curious. Thanks

Not unless he sends them a message ..

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 9:11 AM

Unfortunately, Players Come and go. That's just the nature of CC's.

I think a lot of it has to do with the competition. I tell them that when they look at the leaderboard, Look at it in your own tier and that is where all the action is.

All my Directors can Create Tournaments, Use Superpasses, Create a Club Message and Invite New Members that they see in multi Player games.

They can EMail Members and Create and Publish Custom Courses also. 

• s4msn33d
    30 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2018 3:01 PM

Just one small point you can watch videos for credits and im syre i read a blog about hiw to refresh your screen automatically so that you could just leave it overnight collecting credits. Correct me if im wrong.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 6:20 AM

s4msn33d

You have now been corrected. Just about the time you began to play WGT, (08/16) that way of collecting credits became obsolete. There are some other methods. check out 'BlueStacks'

Siders Best

RSS