Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Amazing how some people become good at this game so quickly.

Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:07 PM (98 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 11:25 AM

x1524807:

oneputtdavid:

YankeeJim:

Btw X-I am proof positive that your theory of "buying" a score is nonsense. I have everything you can get and still suck.  LOL

If it makes you feel any better YJ.....Me Too,;-D

2 that suck, that is funny

Lets see here, pre or post menopause? Oops, neither...Pre-rec'.... Must qualify.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 11:30 AM

come on people. everybody is intitled to their opinions and should be allow to air them but lets stop the personal attacks its not nice and its not clever.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 11:45 AM

plim:

come on people. everybody is intitled to their opinions and should be allow to air them but lets stop the personal attacks its not nice and its not clever.

My apologies plim. Personal attacks in forums is childish.

Two things that get me agitated, golfers without integrity and women who act like men.

Tee time for me. Real golf that is. Advantage of So Cal...;D

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 12:01 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Lets see here, pre or post menopause? Oops, neither...Pre-rec'.... Must qualify.

lame, but keep trying, and maybe your boys will come and help

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 12:11 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Two things that get me agitated, golfers without integrity and women who act like men.

wow, you do not like women who act like men, which means you like men who act like you, which proves what I have said about you all the time. You probably do not like blacks, jews, catholics, muslims, and all those who  are different than you. In America we have a name for you, and i have a name for you. I am POSITIVE YOU DO NOT LIKE YOURSELF, because that is what racists have in common, they hate all including themselves

YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE, AND MORE

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 2:21 PM

x1524807:

VanHalenLover:
    I get a lot of satisfaction out of it, and enjoy helping others. If that is what I deserve for paying hacks, I'm good with it!

lol,  like me playing with my 2 year old friends, at 2 am in the morning

just saying, lol

Playing with 2 year old's at 2am???????

Can we say pedophile?????????? 

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 2:45 PM

swannyxx:
    Can we say pedophile?????????? 

only a pedophile could translate what i said, you need help. and quickly

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:02 PM

x1524807:
    I love sitting at this keyboard and making you man slaves rise up every time i write something

Like poking sticks into beehives. You must really be feeling your oats there manboy (and yes, we've been down the gender ID road with your other IDs) because you rarely mix it up with me. I have nothing to prove to anybody and don't try to. I take you with a grain of salt and my earlier post was just to let those uninformed know what the score is.

Take your best shot-it's all a fraud anyway.  :-)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:07 PM

You guys had your say, let's play golf now :)

RSS