Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Legend!

Sat, Nov 27 2010 10:48 PM (25 replies)
  • Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 3:21 PM

Richard4168:

Not judging at all Kaslo. I live by this, "Judge not lest ye be judged". I'm merely stating that I'm going to be a Legend soon enough, and just because I didn't know about the Ready-Go tee-boxes does not in no way change my out look on becoming a Legend player. I'll find out what it means to be a Legend soon enough, and when I do, there will be no ill-regrets my friend.

Kaslo:
    Seems to me you were not quite up on all the facts and suggest perhaps you still do not see the picture we are attempting paint.

I answered this. I'm not going to lose sight of my game as a Legend worrying who has a unfair advantage. I will be playing my game.

Ricky, I don't know where your coming from. The thread topic is about "Legends", that's what were discussing. Keep posting those low scores, and who knows, maybe you'll become a Legend too.   : )

I am coming from the fact that there are probably a hundred other threads that contain complaining about TM's.  Why not use one of them instead of making every thread wind up like this.  The OP was just pointing out that he became a legend and was looking forward to the challenge.  And I would be a legend if they had not changed the average calculations.  I assure you I am not avoiding it at all.  But now I am contributing to the thread turning out like all the others so I will leave now. :)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 4:33 PM

Speedy, I laughed at your football player joke. The other ones were to predictable. Also, I don't see anyone jumping on me in this thread. Kaslo and JB believe WGT has put a unfair advantage for the Legend player in place. All I'm saying is, don't let it be a stumbling block. There's nothing we can do about it, and WGT isn't going to do anything to change it either.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ in my life is above any voo-doo hex anyone can put on me. 

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD". Isaiah 54:17

Yeah, I went there, and now my game as a Tour Master, or a Legend player will be even better.   : )

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 5:09 PM

Richard4168:

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD". Isaiah 54:17

Yeah, I went there, and now my game as a Tour Master, or a Legend player will be even better.   : )

Yeah, 'cos its part of the Divine Plan that you play virtual golf really, really well...

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 5:45 PM

Richard4168:

Most of th Ready-Go's play from the gold tee-box which is for all players, at least I thought they were. Pro tier clubs and higher should be long enough to post a decent score. 

Congrats Speedyschic on making it to the Legend tier, I'm almost there myself. 

I think you are confusing tees with greens - everbody plays on the same greens and with similar winds but drive off from their respective tees

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:15 PM

Richard4168:
    There's nothing we can do about it, and WGT isn't going to do anything to change it either.

Amen Brother

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 10:48 PM

Richard4168:

Speedy, I laughed at your football player joke. The other ones were to predictable. Also, I don't see anyone jumping on me in this thread. Kaslo and JB believe WGT has put a unfair advantage for the Legend player in place. All I'm saying is, don't let it be a stumbling block. There's nothing we can do about it, and WGT isn't going to do anything to change it either.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was just messin wit ya

RSS