Forums

Help › Forums

Re: UEL Tour: Fall 2014 edition

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 8 2015 7:37 AM (111 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 3:21 PM

Thanks Corwyn it was good fun, I'll get my game worked out for the next one.  Congrat's to all that made the teams.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 11:24 PM

Corwyn:
    Full Tour wrap-up post and prize information to follow asap...

Fall UEL Tour Winners:

I'm delighted to announce our Tour Winners.

In first place in the TL credits standings (top37 pic), and our undisputed UEL Tour Champion once again, is fmagnets with 2044cr (almost matching his credit total from the Spring Tour). It's been quite the year for Mags, our worthy VT Champion who will also finish top in the overall WGT credits winnings for 2014. Congratulations Mags! All the accolades couldn't go a nicer guy. 

Mags' consistency was astounding: once again he managed top 10 finishes in all but one event (and was 11th in the other!). He had 3 wins, 2 second places, 3 thirds, 2 fourths, a tenth and an eleventh. Extraordinary!

Early on in the Tour, he was challenged by xfipro, who recorded 3 excellent wins, but didn't participate every week (missing 4 events), and ended up some 500+ credits behind, with 1501cr.

KonradOse came in 3rd place, with 1270cr (and was likewise extremely consistent with 4 second places, 2 thirds, a 4th, and a 5th, but without recording a win), while the Teutonic Two FairwayRuepel68 and johehejo almost matched each other several hundred credits behind in 4th and 5th place (and each had 2 wins). Ben (bhoese) came in 6th, and like Konrad also didn't manage a win this Tour, unlike his extremely successful Spring Tour.

In L credits standings (top37 pic), JoeMaverick took the spoils with a superb tour performance, recording 3 wins and 4 other top5 finishes. His total of 1215cr was 130 ahead of Corwyn in 2nd, with emmalinks only a little way further back on 1037. Corwyn had 11 top 10s in all including 2 second places, while emma came in second no less than 3 times.

In the Relative to Par standings (TLtop37pic), Mags was the comfortable winner in TL tier, with Konrad and Ben almost 20-odd shots back. Russ (ColumbusStorm) and Saurabh08 took the next spots with their very consistent scoring week-in, week-out. This time around 10 golfer reached 100 under par across all the tourneys (the above-mentioned TL players plus Daskino, BigKnight and Priestess).

Meanwhile in L tier (top35pic), only Corwyn came close to matching that feat, ending up 5 shots clear at the top of those standings with -98.

Prizes:

As in the Spring Tour, the Tour winners each receive a 2000cr value prize. A huge thank you to our main prize sponsor KonradOse!

The remaining 3,500cr from the prize pool will go towards a sleeve each for the next placed best finishers in each tier's Scores Relative to Par category (skipping the players that win the respective Tour prizes above). [These sleeves to be awarded on this basis: 1. highest placed player in L tier Relative to Par (if not winner of Tour). 2. highest placed player in TL tier Relative to Par (if not winner of Tour). 3. next highest placed player in L tier. 4. If any credits left out of the 3500, the next highest placed player in TL tier.]

Thus the disbursement of sleeves to the highest-placed players is as follows, along with a note of the balls currently in their bag:

1. Corwyn - pass

2. KonradOse - pass

3. mmyers0 (Starters in the bag right now!) --- perhaps lvl 61 Nikes 500 which he asked for last time?

4. bhoese (Nike RZN lvl 61: 500cr)

5. emmalinks (Max Slow Meter Balls [Pro]: 600cr)

6. ColumbusStorm (Nike RZN lvl 81: 550cr)

7&9 tied.  AndreasMayer (Nike lvl71: 450cr) & LOLserver (Nike RZN Black lvl90: 700cr)

Konrad will take care of Joe's prize, along with all but one of the sleeves above. I'm responsible for getting Mags his prize, and will also get in touch with mm for his sleeve.

Would the highlighted players above please confirm or otherwise their sleeve of choice (either here in the thread, or by PM to Konrad or myself), and we'll get those sent off to you.

----------------------

Ryder Cup qualification update to follow asap in the other thread tomorrow...

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 12:08 AM

Congrats to the winners!

Corwyn:

3. mmyers0 (Starters in the bag right now!) --- perhaps lvl 61 Nikes 500 which he asked for last time?

I've actually been playing with L81 Nikes for the last several months... and playing worse than I did in the spring with L61. Let me think about it and get back to you.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 3:58 AM

Thanks again for yet another great tour :)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 7:49 AM

Thanks DodgyPutter, Devon et al!

And thanks mm: I'll wait to hear from you re your sleeve preference.

Corwyn:
    Ryder Cup qualification update to follow asap in the other thread tomorrow...

FYI all: I've just posted the final Ryder Cup Team Qualification wrap-up in the other thread here.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 7:43 AM

Corwyn:
    Prizes:

As in the Spring Tour, the Tour winners each receive a 2000cr value prize. A huge thank you to our main prize sponsor KonradOse!

The remaining 3,500cr from the prize pool will go towards a sleeve each for the next placed best finishers in each tier's Scores Relative to Par category (skipping the players that win the respective Tour prizes above). [These sleeves to be awarded on this basis: 1. highest placed player in L tier Relative to Par (if not winner of Tour). 2. highest placed player in TL tier Relative to Par (if not winner of Tour). 3. next highest placed player in L tier. 4. If any credits left out of the 3500, the next highest placed player in TL tier.]

Thus the disbursement of sleeves to the highest-placed players is as follows, along with a note of the balls currently in their bag:

1. Corwyn - pass

2. KonradOse - pass

4. bhoese (Nike RZN lvl 61: 500cr)

6. ColumbusStorm (Nike RZN lvl 81: 550cr)

7&9 tied.  AndreasMayer (Nike lvl71: 450cr) & LOLserver (Nike RZN Black lvl90: 700cr)

Konrad will take care of Joe's prize, along with all but one of the sleeves above. I'm responsible for getting Mags his prize, and will also get in touch with mm for his sleeve.

Would the highlighted players above please confirm or otherwise their sleeve of choice (either here in the thread, or by PM to Konrad or myself), and we'll get those sent off to you.

Reminder: please let us know if these are the sleeves you want for your prizes. Konrad and I are anxious to wrap up all the prize disbursement. Thanks!

Note: fmagnets has his overall prize already.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 8:23 PM

And is very grateful for it too!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 3:49 AM

Thanks once more for the extremely well organised tournament Corwyn :)

Didn't know there were balls for me too with 9th place....lol, those mentioned balls are ok m8.

Good luck to ROW.

Eric

• emmalinks
    219 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:20 AM

Corwyn:

Would be great,  thank you to the sponsors and for the Tour again.

Em

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 1:03 PM

Balls received :)

Thanks a lot to Konrad and all the tournament sponsors.

GO ROW GO!!

Eric

RSS