Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What is WGT doing to take measures against cheaters

Fri, Oct 17 2014 9:39 PM (131 replies)
  • krskfr
    458 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 12:58 PM

Why are you whining about that guy shooting a 51 at Merion? We both shot a 55, and i missed a few easy putts mate. Calm down, dont freak out about that guy, he isn't a cheater. Your pal. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 1:43 PM

I have a question on the 3rd ranked player. He has 208 ranked rounds and is at Tour Legend. 

I just hit Legend 3 days ago and I read on the forums that I needed 500 more rounds before I can hit TL. I was at 908 RDS, so that will make it 1408. 

Where is his 501 ranked rds?

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 2:49 PM

DonCaron:

I have a question on the 3rd ranked player. He has 208 ranked rounds and is at Tour Legend. 

I just hit Legend 3 days ago and I read on the forums that I needed 500 more rounds before I can hit TL. I was at 908 RDS, so that will make it 1408. 

Where is his 501 ranked rds?

There is a new calculation being applied lately to those lower tiered players that show exceptional ability at this game. This 3rd ranked player won loads of money , scored and had comparable stats to Tour Legends. There are a few others that have attained Tour Legend Tier (were bumped up) ... with even fewer ranked rounds. 

What this new calculation is remains a mystery, and it's highly doubtful that WGT will be forthcoming with the method of determination. And rightly so, to prevent people from avoiding the axe, so to speak...

• nikic123
    639 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 3:07 PM

you won the trip throu cheating john even tho u came second ,you have 1 of the worst grey outs ide ever seen on wgtls and are pin point everytime  i carnt belive u have the gaul  u was also shi..te wen we was in the black tee club n suddenly became good this games a total joke if any 1 wants banning its you people who cheat come in the forums makein out they dont cheat ,ive played with peter hours on end n hes 1 of the fastest players ive ever seen u can never be sure who cheats tho  its about 35% of the hole game now why i left a long time ago 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 3:36 PM

Thanx Donsprintr for the answer. I couldn`t understand how someone or anyone human could accomplish this. Actually easy, for Him

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 4:42 PM

nikic123:

you won the trip throu cheating john even tho u came second ,you have 1 of the worst grey outs ide ever seen on wgtls and are pin point everytime  i carnt belive u have the gaul  u was also shi..te wen we was in the black tee club n suddenly became good this games a total joke if any 1 wants banning its you people who cheat come in the forums makein out they dont cheat ,ive played with peter hours on end n hes 1 of the fastest players ive ever seen u can never be sure who cheats tho  its about 35% of the hole game now why i left a long time ago 

That's a lot of words for one sentence, some of them are in English too.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 4:54 PM

LOL!!

• wheresubin
    782 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 4:59 PM

A personal stress management couch could make a mint with this mob :)

• yldcatz
    65 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 5:23 PM

Que?

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 5:40 PM

Hmm..  I need a new couch, might have to check one of those out.

RSS