Forums

Help › Forums

Re: So WGT are you gonna enforce your own rules.....

Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:47 AM (33 replies)
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 3:06 AM

Hello, oneputdavid, as already mentioned, the account that I was attempting to switch over to was deleted, which is really too bad because I was looking forward to winning every single R-G.  I guess WGT didn't want me to highlight the flaws of their game, which is pretty bad, considering that this is supposed to be some sort of beta testing phase.

I was also banned immediately after having bought the RH2 account clubs, (I was just about to contact WGT about deletion of this account, leaving only RH2 behind, but no dice,) despite the fact that, for days, WGT knew exactly what was going on.  It would appear as though everyone who said "WGT is all about money" were most likely right.  It has become a little harder to simply dismiss the posts made on here, claiming that the game is a scam.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 3:54 AM

Welcome back, Majesty. You were sorely missed by lots of folks and no doubt by any number of deviations. Stay with the program this time, OK?

• markgautier
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:02 AM

Do you, by an chance, where the driving range and putting greents? I read an earlier post that this would be a new feature, but it didn't indicate where these were.

Thanks

Mark

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:47 AM

At your local golf course, as far as I know. I don't think WGT ever said for sure whether or when they would put in a driving range or putting green. No particular reason not to, it seems like an easy, no-brainer thing to do. There was a sense, however, that players should not be allowed to practice the same specific holes over and over.

RSS