Re: SeeHere Scam

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 6 2010 4:05 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ncviz
    527 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:19 PM

Been there done that Admin...

I was very careful to hit the correct links. Showed them my invoice, and everything they asked for. It never got into the system for them, but I know I didn't do anything wrong.

The system failed in my instance plain and simple. It's really not even about the credits, anyone that knows me could guess about how much I have, and you can look it up. It's about doing something and having expectation of getting things in return, then told to go home with nothing.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 12:18 AM

I'm also a victim of Trialpay.

thank god I didn't pay for anything,
    just signed up with second life for 75 credits which I never got.

That was my first and last time dealing with Trialpay.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:04 AM

ncviz:
    It's really not even about the credits, anyone that knows me could guess about how much I have, and you can look it up. It's about doing something and having expectation of getting things in return, then told to go home with nothing.

That's exactly it. In my case it's about credits too, because I have very little and am not good enough to get by in Ready Gos and tournaments, but the most infuriating is that you do them a favour by spending hours answering surveys, and then get nothing back in return. They broke their promise.

I simply don't trust them any more, and I'm sure I am far from alone. I'm not wasting time doing any more surveys until the last batch of 75 credits is received. Whether that happens or not is a big question mark, but given the trouble of receiving credits for some other products I'm not holding my breath.

In fairness I should say that I got the credits for LoveFilm and VistaPrint instantly, but the smaller credit sums seem like an impossible task to get. For them it's probably real money saved, so they are being difficult over small sums hoping we won't bother to follow up. But some of us do. And TrialPay's reputation on this site is seriously damaged.

• kwilley1269
    5 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 4:31 AM

SURVEYS ARE THE WORST WHAT A SCAM 10 MINUTES INTO SURVEY AND AFTER THEY HAVE EVERYTHING THEY WANT FROM ME INFORMATION WISE THEY TELL YOU OH WERE SORRY BUT YOU DIDNT QUALIFY AND IF I WANTED TO TRY AGAIN WOW RIPOFF CITY

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 4:48 AM

Did you spill coke into your keyboard in rage? The Caps Lock key seems to be stuck...

I totally agree btw. It's terribly annoying. But not as bad as spending an hour on a survey and not seeing the promised reward. For us normal mortals it's the only way to make 'money' so it's incredibly poor when they break the deal.

"No Credits for you! Next!!!"
    /Seinfeld.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:30 AM

ncviz:
    The system failed in my instance plain and simple. It's really not even about the credits, anyone that knows me could guess about how much I have, and you can look it up. It's about doing something and having expectation of getting things in return, then told to go home with nothing.

The only time you get fast attention from admin is on a credit or money issue as seen above and that isnt always right. Buyer beware! Make sure you do follow up. Hey Wgtadmin there is a way to post an actual link too. Just shows  more of your get it out the way post. Amateurs.

http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 2:13 AM

I feel bad for the people who've had problems with trial pay but to say all the offers are a scam is unfair. I've done about 6 surveys, joined Gamefly and bought a domain name, all without a problem.

If you're going to do a survey try Ampario. They have both a long and short one.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 4:05 AM

I'll assume Ampario is only available in the US. At least it's not in my list. I only have 28 possible offers, one being the 75 credits a piece survey (where you must bend time and space to get the credits).

• PAGES
RSS