I signed with second life via trialplay link for the 75 credits,
    but they weren't added to my account.

If I'm going to get a life time of spam mail from them,
    at least add the credits to my account, as I did my part :\

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 12:49 PM

Hi GMaster007,

In some cases it will take a bit of time to receive credits from your completion of surveys or offers, but if you believe an inordinate amount of time has passed and you still have not received your credits, please fill out a support request from the offer status page. This will send a request to our partners at TrialPay who process the offers and who should be able to help.

-Sky

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:33 PM

Thanks sky, I'll give it a few more days like you said

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 4:44 AM

You better get ready for a long and hard fight to get your credits. It took two weeks before I got my measly 8 credits for registering with Second Life.

I've now filed yet another complaint to them for not giving me the credits for 3(!) surveys I have completed. Each one takes an hour or more, so I'm pretty pissed off about it right now. I know I fully completed them too, as I got the feedback form at the end. They're asking for a confirmation email, and those are simply not sent out. Otherwise I would have three of them sitting in my inbox. I don't don't, and yes I've checked my spam folder.

I've given them heaps and heaps of information to identify my replies in their log system, but they won't hear any of it. I just got a standard email some lemming copied into the message field. "Customer service" must be the biggest oxymoron in the English language these days.

I've sent them another reply now. Hopefully being a little firmer will give some kind of results. Being gentle certainly didn't. I have to ask, given all the massive trouble people have to go through every single time to get the credits they deserve from this heinous company, why are they a partner on this site?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:02 AM

We apologize for the slow redemption.  Please email us the offers that take a long time to fulfill and we will deal with them.

thanks

WGT

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:08 AM

Pangaea:

You better get ready for a long and hard fight to get your credits. It took two weeks before I got my measly 8 credits for registering with Second Life.

I've now filed yet another complaint to them for not giving me the credits for 3(!) surveys I have completed. Each one takes an hour or more, so I'm pretty pissed off about it right now. I know I fully completed them too, as I got the feedback form at the end. They're asking for a confirmation email, and those are simply not sent out. Otherwise I would have three of them sitting in my inbox. I don't don't, and yes I've checked my spam folder.

I've given them heaps and heaps of information to identify my replies in their log system, but they won't hear any of it. I just got a standard email some lemming copied into the message field. "Customer service" must be the biggest oxymoron in the English language these days.

I've sent them another reply now. Hopefully being a little firmer will give some kind of results. Being gentle certainly didn't. I have to ask, given all the massive trouble people have to go through every single time to get the credits they deserve from this heinous company, why are they a partner on this site?

sounds awful,
    If this is the case maybe it's best to cut my losses and move on,
    I wish I knew that before I handed them my e-mail,
    but at least I didn't donwload or install anything thank god.

that's the last time I go for one of these "offers", it's obviously a rip off
    so it's either become a top gun in wgt or buy some credits and be done with it,
    for the love of god, all I ever wanted was some descent clubs :)

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:17 AM

WGTadmin2:
    We apologize for the slow redemption.  Please email us the offers that take a long time to fulfill and we will deal with them.

Thank you for the attention to this problem. I have now sent you an email about the issue, and my correspondence with them. Well, one of them.

Especially the surveys can be very troublesome gmaster007. Some other offers have credited me right away, like for example VistaPrint. Maybe they're treating the 'big' offers properly, and not giving a rat's behind about the small-sum offers. I don't know. But it IS incredibly annoying and frustrating to not get the credits when you spend an hour or two completing surveys. Particularly the first one about cellphones took half an eternity as I was to compare three offers a bunch of times, and each had a fairly complex set of subscriptions.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:35 AM

Absolutly Pangaea, that's completely disrespectful
    to people who volunteer their time as much
    as they do private information about themselves,
    which has a lot more commercial value than one might think

• Babaloo1
    36 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:26 PM

And by the way, those "offers" tie up the WGT servers and actually hurt the game in my mind.

• DavidKrupi
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 12 2011 12:13 AM

I did not recieve credits for joining second life. It is 3 days now...:(

• PAGES
RSS