Help › Forums

SeeHere Scam

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 6 2010 4:05 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SRBass
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 6:13 PM

I placed an order online as required by SeeHere and never received my credits. I have contacted Trialpay, SeeHere and WGT all saying there is nothing anyone can do. This scam happened to me and it is happening to others that I have read in the forums here. There needs to be some kind of recourse for the honest members who mistakenly trust that what these sponsors are offering. This only makes me not want to not seek other offers for credit on this website.

• paddysim2010
    124 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:11 AM

its all a scam dude

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:05 PM

Hey SRBass,

We looked into your issue with SeeHere and can confirm that you have now have received your credits from TrialPay.   Very sorry for any inconvenience.

-Sky

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:46 PM

I placed an order online as required by SeeHere and never received my credits. I have contacted Trialpay, SeeHere and WGT all saying there is nothing anyone can do. This scam happened to me and it is happening to others that I have read in the forums here. There needs to be some kind of recourse for the honest members who mistakenly trust that what these sponsors are offering. This only makes me not want to not seek other offers for credit on this website.

WGTSky:

Hey SRBass,

We looked into your issue with SeeHere and can confirm that you have now have received your credits from TrialPay.   Very sorry for any inconvenience.

-Sky

Well now, I bet SRBass feels like a fool for his "scam" comment now. How about an apology, big boy?

• Evo5754
    31 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 4:01 PM

AlaCowboy:
    Well now, I bet SRBass feels like a fool for his "scam" comment now. How about an apology, big boy?

Im sure this was a genuine member who felt at the time it was a scam and now that its sorted they will apologise.

On the funny side you  very whitty  cowboy

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 4:07 PM

Evo5754:

AlaCowboy:

Im sure this was a genuine member who felt at the time it was a scam and now that its sorted they will apologise.

On the funny side you  very whitty  cowboy

If you meant witty, then you're half right. My ex called me a half wit. (among other things I can't mention here)      :)

• Evo5754
    31 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 3:46 AM

AlaCowboy:
    If you meant witty, then you're half right. My ex called me a half wit. (among other things I can't mention here)      :)

Witty Whitty   chips crisps theres a difference or its my big fat fingers 

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 5:07 AM

Well I never got my credits from the Direct TV offer, so I'm perfectly fine with someone calling it a scam.

• daver61
    18 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 6:46 PM

Even Coke and butterfingers screwed me out of a crappy 50 credits each...

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:27 PM

Hey Dave, ncviz,

Please be sure to click the Contact Support link here: http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

This will bring you to a page showing the status of your offers, and will put you in contact with the 3rd party provider that manages the offers/surveys. They'll be able to help you sort out any problems you're experiencing.  In the meantime, we're sorry that you've experienced a delay in processing your credits.

• PAGES
RSS